How many days take to get a order?

producteditor9

On 7/30/2022 at 1:35 AM, producteditor9 said:

HELLO FRIENDS, IAM A NEW MEMBER IN FIVERR PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR VALUABLE TIPS

Welcome to best platform Fiverr 😍.

Be patient. Send proposals on daily basis. In start Focus on learning instead of earning , you'll automatically start earning when you get some skills. Try to build good communication with your clients. Maintain response time. Try to deliver orders in time. In order to maintain response time, use Fiverr mobile app so that you can reach your clients anytime without any delay. Be clear what you say.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, producteditor9 said:

hello friends How many days take to get a order?

It's really unpredictable. But we have to organize and decorate our shop == profile and product == gig. So when a customer == buyer see our gig and profile they loved to contact with you.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, producteditor9 said:

hello fam iam a new member in fiverr can you say me how much is your average gig impression rate, my answer is 20

I see no reason to share my internal business figures with the public here on the forum. Your impressions depend on your performance, competition, relevancy and demand in each niche. It will be different for everyone and varies throughout the day/week/month/year. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, producteditor9 said:

hello fam iam a new member in fiverr can you say me how much is your average gig impression rate, my answer is 20

I believe what matters most is not impressions, but the number of sales you actually make and the buyers that keep coming back. Your performance on each sale will dictate that. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

There is no fixed time or any kind of trick that from which you will get your order soon. Order depends on many thing like your gig including description, eye catchy images, sample work, price and buyer request etc.

Edited by auloka_bala
  • Like 9

For me, it took about 2-3 weeks I think. It could have been sooner but I missed a message in the fiverr inbox and replied too late (a couple of days late). So make sure you have your notifications on! Once you have your first order and can get your first 5 star review, it gets easier after that.

• Like 8

Questions like this always surprise me. I was raised to believe that discussing how much money you had was rather rude and simply not something people did in casual conversation. Also, how would it help anyone to know how much money I made here on the site? Numbers would not help anyone else improve their income.

If I had to guess, I would assume the average monthly income on Fiverr is exceptionally low because there seems to be so many people who never earn anything at all.

• Like 6
  • Up 1