How many days take to get a order?

producteditor9

On 8/3/2022 at 11:18 AM, producteditor9 said:

Which is your favorite fiverr job category?

Why does this matter to you? I offer my services in the categories within which I am skilled.

On 8/3/2022 at 11:25 AM, producteditor9 said:

How much you earned in fiverr ?

You don't need to know how much I have earned, because this information is confidential, and will not help you become a better seller.

• Like 11

Hello @producteditor9

I have not had a chance to check out your Gig (i do not know how to do this yet, lol), but I wanted to reply here as soon as I could. 

There is a bazillion things that could be happening or not happening to cause you to not get any orders. 

Here is a few questions I ask myself when an offer I have is not getting sales:

1. Is my Gig offer page fully optimized and "sale worthy" (i.e. full compliment of images that clearly communicate  your offer, a hero image that shows you or a person as main thumbnail, a video if applicable, a few great reviews with an overall nice overall star rating, priced competitively and commensurate to your overall reviews and experience on platform, bio highlighting your skills, etc etc).
  2. What are you actively doing to get sales for your gig besides just having it active?
  3. Would you buy your own Gig in its current state over the competitors if they were lined up next to each other in search, if not, why not?
  4. Do you have the correct keywords in your listing title?

I hope this helps as a starting point. I have a slammed day but will do my best to circle back here to help further. 

What is your Gig about?

Warm regards, 

Carlos (BigSpaniard)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

No.

This forum has in no shape, way or form effect on your Fiverr gig. 

I see that you've already created several threads. If you have genuine questions it's of course allowed. But I suggest first searching the forum because more often than not your questions have already been asked and answered here. 

So in short: spamming the forum won't help you become a successful freelancer on Fiverr. 

Edited by sabinespoems
  • Like 8
  • Up 3

I agree with @sabinespoems  Your posting frequency is erratic and very frustrating.  You're clearly spamming under the illusion that it will increase your gig rank.  Therefor posting any random s**t.

Focus on your gigs and profile as opposed to asking questions that no one wants to answer. 

Breals 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, producteditor9 said:

How many months take to got top rated rank ?

It can take years, and there's no guarantee you will ever become top rated. It's a manual selection process, based on your performance on Fiverr over time. It's not automatic and most sellers will never become a top rated seller. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, shaluk12 said:

It depends on your seller level. 

• New sellers--- 7
  • Level 1--- 10
  • Level 2--- 20
  • Top Rated Seller--- 30 gigs

thank you

What's the point of just copying what I wrote? That's called spam, even if you add pointless dashes to your "version" of it. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

49 minutes ago, producteditor9 said:

what is your favorite color?

@producteditor9 What relevance does this have to anything on the forum?  5 posts in an hour shows you have not taken onboard the spamming comments that were directed at you a few days ago.   If you're bored and you want to talk to someone join Facebook! 

• Like 1

• Lena locked and locked this topic