Do you know FHG Meaning?

anigrams

Question

Is it just me or you guys also get weird buyer requests. By weird I mean, requests that start from an unknown language like:
ogun oni pawa miofe omo fhg ooo
magun, magun, oloshi
Ayee leee ooooo…
AHUN NI MI MOGBA

Most of the buyer requests start from this. I need to know the reason why? Or the buyers have problem in their head?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

The language is probably Yoruba - see google translate. For FHG, there’s another thread about that.

The language is probably Yoruba

Quite strange that most of the buyers speak yoruba. But what I dont understand is that their only first part is like this, rest is plain normal english. Why just the first few words in the language you are saying?

I never go there for some obvious reasons you just mentioned…

I also never, but for some reason I went and saw these annoying requests. Left the page without submitting one offer even.

Buyer request works for some category. It’s only when I join a new category I get massive floods of request daily.

I did not understand what you meant.

Yes, probably, for my niche it doesn’t really work, rare time i went there it was full of people looking for pro video editing with low budget…

Agree. They want a whole movie in 5 USD. I wonder from where do these people come from? 😂

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The language is probably Yoruba

Quite strange that most of the buyers speak yoruba. But what I dont understand is that their only first part is like this, rest is plain normal english. Why just the first few words in the language you are saying?

I never go there for some obvious reasons you just mentioned…

I also never, but for some reason I went and saw these annoying requests. Left the page without submitting one offer even.

Buyer request works for some category. It’s only when I join a new category I get massive floods of request daily.

Yes, probably, for my niche it doesn’t really work, rare time i went there it was full of people looking for pro video editing with low budget…

Agree. They want a whole movie in 5 USD. I wonder from where do these people come from? 😂

Logo design is under “graphic design / etc”… but under “business service → others”, there is also a huge demand for logo design (for some reason). I read somewhere that says that many buyers are unsure which category is “right” for their needs, so they end up posting on “others”.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I think they are trying to attract certain sellers. Is like when you see a buyer request written in Spanish. The buyer might probably be trying to attract local sellers who speak spanish or simply sellers who speak spanish due to communication burrier.

Funny how I see a comment that it’s Simian and the buyer wants to play the Sims. Lol!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I am a long time seller of cartoon animation here on Fiverr. A couple of terms are used in many Buyer Requests in recent years that i have never heard of IRL. Can anyone illuminate my understanding of the following terms:

FGH (or no FGH) and Simply The Best

FGH (or no FGH)

What is it meant by FGH (or no FGH)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

People posting No FHG don’t seems to know much details about the group.
The full meaning of FHG Is Faith of the hero’s generation and their aim to to eradicate poverty in the society. After my Full research i found out that they are trustable but some people use that name to scam but i think they re also working to get hold of those that use it to scam.
My deep understanding is also that they bring together youths and train them how to work online and not to relay on government income.
I think i answer your question
And i think they own different websites (freelancing website and MLM website)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I am writing this from my own experience and it is very important for other sellers to know about it. The people that write ( no fhg , simply the best ) are reseller on fiverr that don’t have any talent.They get orders from client on higher price and they find seller to do the work for them they mostly have budget of 5-20$ on very rare cases they have a big budget and that is when they find a bigger fish. They are mostly from Nigerian not been racist but its a fact . Important thing to note you will find no fhg buyer from united states but don’t get fooled by it they are using vpn to show that country of origin I recommend not to work with them  

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

On 9/21/2022 at 10:01 AM, abdullahtahir__ said:

There should be an option to filter such requests

there you can use the search bar on buyer request to show you buyer requests having this word "FGH" then you can remove those requests and you have filtered out your whole buyer requests from these unknow attribute BRs.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1