Do you know FHG Meaning?

anigrams

• 4 months later...

I’m thinking it is short for one of these fine fellas

image.thumb.jpg.1e0be39fab98f3a1b56e9f3226242f17.jpg
image1582×2048 305 KB

but Mr Ink seems to suggest something less charming so maybe this is not a valid conversation at all.

I must say I get real tired of people who start conversations either with a misleadingly vague subject or who assume that everyone knows exactly what color and number between 1 and 10 trillion they are thinking and launch into only part of the story based on that assumed knowledge. They must be very hard to work with.

🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or you guys also get weird buyer requests. By weird I mean, requests that start from an unknown language like:
ogun oni pawa miofe omo fhg ooo
magun, magun, oloshi
Ayee leee ooooo…
AHUN NI MI MOGBA

Most of the buyer requests start from this. I need to know the reason why? Or the buyers have problem in their head?

• Like 7

The language is probably Yoruba - see google translate. For FHG, there’s another thread about that.

The language is probably Yoruba

Quite strange that most of the buyers speak yoruba. But what I dont understand is that their only first part is like this, rest is plain normal english. Why just the first few words in the language you are saying?

I never go there for some obvious reasons you just mentioned…

I also never, but for some reason I went and saw these annoying requests. Left the page without submitting one offer even.

Buyer request works for some category. It’s only when I join a new category I get massive floods of request daily.

I did not understand what you meant.

Yes, probably, for my niche it doesn’t really work, rare time i went there it was full of people looking for pro video editing with low budget…

Agree. They want a whole movie in 5 USD. I wonder from where do these people come from? 😂

• Like 1

The language is probably Yoruba

Quite strange that most of the buyers speak yoruba. But what I dont understand is that their only first part is like this, rest is plain normal english. Why just the first few words in the language you are saying?

I never go there for some obvious reasons you just mentioned…

I also never, but for some reason I went and saw these annoying requests. Left the page without submitting one offer even.

Buyer request works for some category. It’s only when I join a new category I get massive floods of request daily.

Yes, probably, for my niche it doesn’t really work, rare time i went there it was full of people looking for pro video editing with low budget…

Agree. They want a whole movie in 5 USD. I wonder from where do these people come from? 😂

Logo design is under “graphic design / etc”… but under “business service → others”, there is also a huge demand for logo design (for some reason). I read somewhere that says that many buyers are unsure which category is “right” for their needs, so they end up posting on “others”.

• Like 1