I recently joined Fiverr and created a gig

ashikur13

1. Create Interactive Gigs
Personalized Interaction: Offer gigs with personalized video messages or live consultations to build deeper client connections.
2. Leverage Fiverr’s Gig Promotion Tool
Promoted Gigs: Use gig promotion features to boost visibility, especially during peak times.
3. Utilize Fiverr’s Packages Creatively
Custom Packages: Offer unique combinations beyond the standard packages to meet specific client needs.
4. Offer a Freebie or Introductory Offer
Free Value-Added Service: Include a small freebie or introductory service to add value.
5. Incorporate Gamification Elements
Milestone Rewards: Offer discounts or rewards for clients reaching certain milestones.
6. Develop a Signature Style or Process
Unique Approach: Create a distinct methodology or style that sets you apart.
7. Engage in Community Building
Create a Community: Build a blog, social media group, or newsletter around your niche.
8. Provide Exceptional Post-Delivery Support
Follow-Up Services: Offer follow-up sessions or minor adjustments post-delivery.
9. Bundle Gigs with Partners
Collaborative Offers: Partner with other sellers to create complementary service bundles.
10. Offer a Satisfaction Guarantee
Money-Back Guarantee: Provide a money-back guarantee to reduce buyer risk and increase conversions.💕

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

@priyank_mod Is it a new way to trap buyers and get orders? Remember: Newbie.. Newbie :classic_ninja::classic_laugh:

I don't know if you ever used it but there was a time when we used to fix time with friends to come online and chat on Yahoo Messenger!! 😂 

<same vibes>

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

there was a time when we used to fix time with friends to come online and chat on Yahoo Messenger!! 😂 

True.. Same vibes.. And at those times, we had MSN too along with Yahoo Messenger :classic_biggrin:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

On 5/23/2024 at 10:44 AM, ashikur13 said:

10. Offer a Satisfaction Guarantee
Money-Back Guarantee: Provide a money-back guarantee to reduce buyer risk and increase conversions.💕

Trust me, when you actually achieve more than one order in your Fiverr career, you will very quickly find out that promoting cancellations/refunds will hinder your success score more than you can ever realise. 

Without any experience you're using chatGPT to generate content you have no way of validating. 

So, I suggest you think about growing your own profile and reputation before ruining others with flippant comments such as this. 

• Like 25
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2024 at 10:24 PM, ashikur13 said:

Hi, I'm Ashikur, a new Fiverr member from Bangladesh. I made a new category for lead generation connected to gigs a few days ago. Check out my gig and let me know what your experience is with this gig.

My Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/kdRK3W

You can share your gigs on social platforms. 

• Like 3