does logging into Fiverr account from multiple devices impact account badly?

perfectwork25

Question

Hello everyone, greetings to all. I know a lot of you might consider this a little stupid question, so really sorry for that. I was just a little curious that's why I thought of asking this question. Ever since the opening of my account I had logged my account into 3 places, on my chrome and app on mobile and on my laptop too. 2-3 months ago I mistakenly logged out my account from laptop, it wasn't intentional I mistakenly did it but as I was anyway not getting any orders, I didn't logged in back. But suprisingly this change actually turned into a good one for me, my impressions increased after this (even if not by a very large amount but still this impacted my gig's rank positively). But now few days ago I again logged into my account on laptop and my impressions decreased by some percentage, this might be just a coincidence but I was just genuinely curious that is this just a coincidence or any of you also has a similar experience like me? Do any of you also believe that multiple devices login impact account badly as Fiverr might detect it as a suspicious activity or is this a mere coincidence. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

16 minutes ago, perfectwork25 said:

Do any of you also believe that multiple devices login impact account badly as Fiverr might detect it as a suspicious activity

No, there is neither a negative nor positive impact from logging in on multiple devices. It simply doesn't matter how many devices you're logged in to, as long as your account complies with the TOS. That could just be a coincidence with your situation, as I can not think of any reason that logging in on a laptop would give you more impressions.

Also, there's nothing 'suspicious' about it --- otherwise, Fiverr would not have allowed you to log in in the first place. It's not hard for Fiverr to enforce 'one device sign-in at a time' (like some platforms do), so if Fiverr allows you to log in on multiple devices, feel free to do so without any hesitation. Just make sure that you're aligned with the TOS and do not use a VPN, public WiFi, or even a second-hand device (as there is a chance that the previous owner may have had an account and violated any terms on their account).

• Like 4
  • Up 2