New Badge: Highly Responsive.

newsmike

21 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Haha, I was about to ask this question too - but I notice that its usually just a question by a buyer that triggers a "Mr. Smith is waiting for your response for X hours" (okay forgive me I don't remember the exact words regarding order responses) . Other responses like a thank you don't seem to trigger that.

Well that specific Fiverr rep. didn't want to get into more details, so in my experienced when they obscure something, it's usually because they don't want you to know exactly how it works.

My experience is similar. I don't get this reminder when the buyer doesn't want something from me and they just said "thank you" or something.

• Like 12

As I keep saying over and over again:

When Fiverr provides us with indicators of performance, it means they are tracking something before they start using it as a metric.

So for instance, they were able to track our order response rate for at least a year and a half before they used it in our hidden metrics and before this badge came to be.

Right now I can see at least 2-3 more indicators, that no one is paying attention to at the moment.

But that's for another time. 🙂 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, frank_d said:

When Fiverr provides us with indicators of performance, it means they are tracking something before they start using it as a metric.

Here are a couple more badges that haven't been mentioned in this thread yet:

image.thumb.png.fc903675a7c33c0e7f4a27ed4a9364d4.png

I am also very interested in the hidden reviews ... it would be nice to see those reviews!

7 hours ago, frank_d said:

Right now I can see at least 2-3 more indicators, that no one is paying attention to at the moment.

But that's for another time. 🙂 

I'm curious! I'm going to be looking around trying to find them ...

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Here are a couple more badges that haven't been mentioned in this thread yet:

image.thumb.png.fc903675a7c33c0e7f4a27ed4a9364d4.png

I am also very interested in the hidden reviews ... it would be nice to see those reviews!

I'm curious! I'm going to be looking around trying to find them ...

Those badges are old.

The rising talent badge is awarded on brand new accounts that the system flags as potential great future performers and then someone from the editorial team awards them that badge.

The choice badge is awarded by the editorial team based on current performance and buyer satisfaction rate.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, frank_d said:

Not sure what the threshold is for either but if it’s any indicator I respond to both new messages, revision requests and new orders in under 60 minutes. 

This is the secret sauce. 

• Like 13

15 hours ago, frank_d said:

That “responsive” badge is not just about the initial time it takes to respond in your inbox. 

Which is great, because it's pretty much impossible to have a sub 1hr response time when you get messages in the stone cold middle of the night as often as I seem to anymore. The percentage has definitely increased over the last year or so.

• Like 9

On 6/22/2022 at 1:38 AM, vickiespencer said:

Or maybe it has something to do with the number of quires a seller gets in a day. 🤔

I just checked and I'm also given the badge. I don't know if it was there when I was talking about not having the badge or something. 

However, it feels good to get recognized for something you do.  

• Like 10

• 1 year later...

I used to get people all the time that looked like bots responding to my Gigs and asking to contact them on Telegram. Then Fiverr team would automatically cancel their ability to have a conversation. Now I barely get impressions on the Fiverr gigs but I do get quiet a few views on my website. I was really hoping to be able to get this business going already and its been a couple years of supporting and sharing. Anyone want to share here as @Fiverr themselves said that using this forum is where the clients come from by creating clout with fellow sellers who want to buy our gig.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing that I try to answer after I'm getting the notification from my phone / email. Too bad that some of the buyers doesn't seem so responsive at all, and there's a few case of ghosting as well.

• Like 1