Webinar: Improve your quality, impress your clients

mjensen415

44 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

While it may not correlate to gig ranking

etc. All those things are what I meant with "that they don't *directly* affect ranking, however..." For some rumours, they did say something along those lines, or "yes and no...", for most if not all, where there's a direct and indirect correlation, I don't think it's really hard to guess, for others, you can theorize. I don't think this was meant to be a thorough in-depth analysis of rumours, more a quick true/false thing to tackle the most common misconceptions, at least on the surface. More wasn't really possible in not even half an hour with a dozen or so rumours. If you want to go deep into it, you can probably make a whole webinar per rumour. 

And to have "hard answers" for whether there's a direct correlation or not, isn't too shabby. Beyond that, yes, of course, there are, let's say synergies between all kinds of things.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sabinespoems said:

I'm still a bit confused about what this exactly means. If I'm correct, is it when you include a lot of SEO words in your description? I never paid attention to it really. but I'd still like to understand why it is considered a big no-no 🤔

Maybe it's very simple and I'm just missing something, but could you elaborate a bit on this if you have the time? 

From what I gathered, they said basically that it's false that using the same keyword over and over will increase impressions. I don't know if that's true for all Gigs, but I know that for mine, there are some keywords you literally can't even use over and over again, because the system allows you only to use them 5x. I take it as "if you use it two or three times, or however often it makes sense anyway in your Gig description, why not, but you won't get more impressions, the more often you use it".
Now, one could say, "but if they limit some words to (5), doesn't that mean repeating the keyword does increase impressions, cause why'd they need to limit the use else? Well, I'd say for the same reason as they limited emojis, some people just don't know where to stop ;). 
It's the same with Amazon. Amazon themselves, literally, write that you only need to use a keyword once. Hardly anyone who writes or orders listings believes them, or even knows that they are saying it, though 😄

31 minutes ago, frank_d said:

The myth in question was about the TRS badge specifically. 

The question definitely was about the TRS badge specifically, in the answer, they said "levels". It's possible that they meant TRS/other levels, or that they extended it to levels generally. I thought the latter, but it's hard to tell for sure, just from listening once.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 7:17 PM, frank_d said:

OOO mode and gig queue limits don't hurt you, as long as you don't use them for a long time (roughly 30 days straight I think)

Today I watched the webinar after it showed up on the Seller Plus page, and it turns out it's 30 days a year. Yikes. I really hoped it would be 30 days straight.

Now, a couple of questions:

1. I know sellers who use OOO mode often (for example, busy working on the orders they already have). If you're one of them, did it affect your sales?

2. Does it matter what's the reason for OOO? For example, is there a difference between using OOO to work on a bunch of orders, or using it for vacation, or choosing "Other" as the reason (say, health issues)?

• Like 16
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

Today I watched the webinar after it showed up on the Seller Plus page, and it turns out it's 30 days a year. Yikes. I really hoped it would be 30 days straight.

Now, a couple of questions:

1. I know sellers who use OOO mode often (for example, busy working on the orders they already have). If you're one of them, did it affect your sales?

2. Does it matter what's the reason for OOO? For example, is there a difference between using OOO to work on a bunch of orders, or using it for vacation, or choosing "Other" as the reason (say, health issues)?

I never user it personally.

Seems like the actual reason is not relevant.

I would recommend saving the OOO feature for emergencies and actual vacation.

There are plenty of workarounds with delivery time, pricing, etc if you need a few days here and there. 

But this is just my opinion and how I operate my Fiverr business. It's definitely not ideal and it most certainly isn't for everyone. 

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, frank_d said:

There are plenty of workarounds with delivery time, pricing, etc if you need a few days here and there. 

With those workarounds, you're still forced to respond to messages from new buyers within 24 hours.

Speaking of which, how do you deal with those? As a Pro seller and a TRS, I'm guessing you must be getting a lot of messages, both from new prospects and spammers. How did you deal with them during your trip to Israel, for example?

• Like 19
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, catwriter said:

With those workarounds, you're still forced to respond to messages from new buyers within 24 hours.

Speaking of which, how do you deal with those? As a Pro seller and a TRS, I'm guessing you must be getting a lot of messages, both from new prospects and spammers. How did you deal with them during your trip to Israel, for example?

This is why I said this approach isn't for everyone. Just because I want to be on top of things all the time, doesn't mean that it's the healthy thing to do.

I use my phone to respond to everything within seconds. I actually have a set of 12 custom replies that cover 99% of ANY message I receive on the platform. 

Which means I can stop whatever it is I am doing -except for driving- and respond in under 60 seconds.

It's a response that let's people know what I am reviewing their inquiry/question/project and whether or not I am interested/available.

This type of record-time response, offsets any messages I receive while sleeping or when something happens and I am completely unavailable.

When I was in Israel I dropped the ball and had my first late delivery in 3 years. It was preventable, but I was just exhausted. 

But I was still able to respond to prospects and buyers, if you ask anyone on Fiverr HQ, they'd tell you that between meetings, when I changed rooms/floors, I was glued to my phone. 🙂 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

The previous events organized by Fiverr were really fascinating. Unfortunately, I neglected to take notes during the meetings. Is it possible to see the recording again? because I could not find them on the website What should I do in order to obtain them?

• Like 51
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, s_h_azim said:

Fiverr community event , how it works??
what is the parpus of use of community event??

If you check out Community Events, you'll see this page:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/25-community-events/

image.png.720fad542e559969e29dd3d752e389bd.png

Scroll down to see what articles there are in this forum. You'll see club events, local meetup events, and more.

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...