I got my TRS status during one of the most difficult periods in my life ❤️

vovkaslovesnyy

I can't believe it finally happened 😱

Right now I'm having one of the worst periods in my life because I was diagnosed with a retinal detachment. I had to end my holiday in Spain. I rushed to Moscow just to understand that I need to visit Minsk to save my eye (everything is booked until the end of November). Right now I'm in Belarus, and I'm going to have surgery after tomorrow with no forecasts. 

This morning I woke up in Minsk and wanted to prepare for my visit, but then I saw this:

Screenshot_20211116_122043_ru.yandex_mail.thumb.jpg.7062d759ae05670e3057d6e8e1859cb0.jpg

To tell the truth, that's what I need now. I work on Fiverr since 2014, and my hobby transformed into a full time job. I can't imagine my life without this platform. 

I want to thank @vickiespencer, @maitasun, @mariashtelle1, @theratypist, @krheate@ahmwritingco, @alphagev, @imagination7413

And everyone else, who made me a part of this forum 🙂 I really appreciate all your warmth and precious tips. 

I also want to recommend subscribing on Seller Plus because my success manager gave me a lot of useful insights. 

That's all. Let the Conga Party begin!!! 

Vovka 

IMG_20211115_134606_412.thumb.jpg.6f864e24f2e771a4139c6ac8dc235b1a.jpg

2 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

To tell the truth, that's what I need now. I work on Fiverr since 2014, and my hobby transformed into a full time job. I can't imagine my life without this platform. 

Woah woah woah congrats, Vovka! Really happy to hear that you got Top rated and especially in this tough times for you and you still managed to keep your service top notch

🤞 good luck on your surgery, hoping for the best! 

Now THIS is a story worthy of this category.

Simultaneous huge congratulations for the promotion, and sympathy for the condition, and many well wishes for a speedy and full recovery (, and even one tiny-but-heartfelt actual prayer, because surgery).

Lord, I don't know Vov well, but my heart goes out to him. I ask Your hand be on the doctors, to keep their hands steady and minds clear, for  Vov's family, that they will have peace while Vov is in surgery, and for Vov, that his surgery goes well and recovery be swift and complete.

I got my TRS status

dance-dancing.gif

You do deserve it, my dear Vov!!! 🥳

yes-yay.gif

9 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Right now I'm having one of the worst periods in my life because I was diagnosed with a retinal detachment. I had to end my holiday in Spain. I rushed to Moscow just to understand that I need to visit Minsk to save my eye (everything is booked until the end of November). Right now I'm in Belarus, and I'm going to have surgery after tomorrow with no forecasts. 

This morning I woke up in Minsk and wanted to prepare for my visit

I'm so sad knowing about this... 😔

But superheroes always get through tough situations, no matter what. And you are my official superhero. Don't you forget it!!! 😊🤗

V.jpg.d5b2c1c0657fc832480ddcff5f1f9017.jpg

Whoo Hoo! Well deserved, Vovka!

Best Woohoo GIFs | Gfycat

10 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I also want to recommend subscribing on Seller Plus because my success manager gave me a lot of useful insights. 

I highly recommend Seller Plus for the same reason!

I am sorry to hear about your eye injury and upcoming surgery. I will be tucking you in my prayers until all is well.

10 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Let the Conga Party begin!!! 

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215/Terikel706/Memes/CongaRats1_zpse0534843.gif

Thank you everyone for your wishes! You don't understand how important it's for me. 

I want to thank @imagination7413 for your prayer, I really appreciate it. 

So, I had my surgery today, and everything turned out to be better than expected. 

I will save 80% of my vision. My left eye is now filled with special gas that keeps my retina in place, and I also have an intraocular lens implant 🤖 (I'm slowly becoming a robot). 

One important thing. If you notice lightnings, tiny hurricanes, or rapidly moving dots, go to your doctor immediately. I ignored several of these signs and ended with a complex surgery. It's worth a fortune here, so I can't imagine its price in Europe or the USA 😬

PicsArt_11-18-01_20_17.thumb.jpg.4e8c3e36b2c05ca15db7f6b9e35a29af.jpg

Archived