Fiverr GIG ownership issue

the_yellow_bee_

hey, can anyone tell me why Fiverr is saying that a GIG does not belongs to me though I had made it on my own. The pictures the description were all made by me. How should I proof that it belongs to me? If you have a look at the attachment then you can see that it has my brand name on top but still Fiverr denies to say it is mine

picture.png

You might want to ask CS why they think it's not yours.
If I was ever asked how can I possibly prove to others that all the images I present here is mine, I think I will show other samples of my work,
maybe show screenshots of my document files which is where I save my images, etc.
I'm guessing you have other images that are in a similar style as the image shown up there??

I have been working as a graphics designer in Fiverr for a couple of months now. Today (25/10/2021) I got an email from Fiverr telling that a GIG was removed from my profile because the images do no belong to me, but I have the proves of my ownership and I had also send the FIVER CC in an email about my innocence but they never replied back. And also they banned my account on first warning that was sent to me just 1 hour before the ban. Atleast I should have got enough time to rectify the confusions about my profile. Please help me, am unemployed and Fiverr was my only full- time.

1 hour ago, the_yellow_bee_ said:

but I have the proves of my ownership and I had also send the FIVER CC in an email about my innocence but they never replied back

When did you send this? Also - you should know that the support team can't do much about an account ban, as that is dealt with by the trust and safety team. If it's been more than 72 hours (working days!) since you've sent the documentation, you could try to send it again. They should at least be able to forward this to the trust and safety people for review. 

1 hour ago, the_yellow_bee_ said:

Please help me, am unemployed and Fiverr was my only full- time.

You should never put all your eggs in one basket. Fiverr should not be your only source of income. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:54 PM, smashradio said:

When did you send this? Also - you should know that the support team can't do much about an account ban, as that is dealt with by the trust and safety team. If it's been more than 72 hours (working days!) since you've sent the documentation, you could try to send it again. They should at least be able to forward this to the trust and safety people for review

Today they replied to my email and they said to open the link in the ticket and send the documents in PSD format but I am not able to open the link as my account does not exist any more. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:54 PM, smashradio said:

You should never put all your eggs in one basket. Fiverr should not be your only source of income. 

What else can I do? Most freelancing websites charge money to open a sellers account. What if I pay and make a sellers account and dont get any buyer?

On 10/25/2021 at 2:33 PM, timothykoen said:

Be persistant ask for a team review. I had a similar expereince with support. Turned out to be a rookie support member doing the review.. When it got to the actual review team I got a much different response. You may have gotten the same person. 

Means your account was also disabled and you got it back later? 

I saw researched in google about getting my account back but they said that once a fiverr account is banned, It can never be recovered at any cost. Then whats the use of CC????

On 10/26/2021 at 12:33 PM, the_yellow_bee_ said:

Today they replied to my email and they said to open the link in the ticket and send the documents in PSD format but I am not able to open the link as my account does not exist any more. 

Explain that to them?  I'm sure they would accept it as an attachment to the e-mail as well. You can respond to support tickets with e-mail as well. Or maybe they can take a dropbox link etc. 

On 10/26/2021 at 12:34 PM, the_yellow_bee_ said:

What else can I do? Most freelancing websites charge money to open a sellers account. What if I pay and make a sellers account and dont get any buyer?

If you're serious about your business, you have a clear business plan. Starting a business and building it from scratch is risky. That's just life. I've invested thousands over the years into my business. You need a plan, you need to be able to take some risk, and you need to invest in your business. If you can't or won't, freelancing isn't for you. 

36 minutes ago, davidtiankr said:

Hello,

My account is also currently restricted. I depend on Fiverr to pay my rent and student loans. 

May I ask how you got it back?

Thank you!

I emailed them about the banning of my account. They said that one of GIG contained some pictures which did not belong to me. So I sent them the source file of all the pictures and proved that they all were made by me and then within 2hrs my account was back again. They also removed the warning from my records since I was not in fault here.

If you are totally clean, then you will definitely get back your account.

32 minutes ago, the_yellow_bee_ said:

I emailed them about the banning of my account. They said that one of GIG contained some pictures which did not belong to me. So I sent them the source file of all the pictures and proved that they all were made by me and then within 2hrs my account was back again. They also removed the warning from my records since I was not in fault here.

If you are totally clean, then you will definitely get back your account.

What if I'm not totally clean, but misunderstood the TOS? 

18 hours ago, the_yellow_bee_ said:

Am afraid if you dont have the complete proof of your innocence then you are doomed.

I don't have proof of innocence, only that I misunderstood the terms of service. I sent them a message saying this:

Dear Fiverr team:

I understand now that what I did was wrong, and I understand why it was wrong. Now that all of my active orders are over, I would like to submit one final ticket to Customer Service with a letter I've written to show that I learned from my misunderstanding, and that I have taken responsibility for it. I know this is too little, too late, but I truly recognize my error and greatly appreciate all of Fiverr's consideration. If Fiverr generously decides to give me another chance, I fully intend to adhere to any and all the terms of use, and I promise it will never happen again.
Thank you for valuing the safety of our community.

23 hours ago, manabendra7 said:

If posibble share your experience with us, so we can alert from this situation. Why they do that?

When my account was banned, I was very depressed. I didn't know what to do, so I researched on google, "How to get back your banned seller account on fiverr."

All information told that if my account is permanently banned then there's no way I can get it back.

But I did not lose hope. I email the Fiverr CC and told them what happened. They told me the reason of my deactivation. I told them that it is a misunderstanding and sent them all the source files. Then within 2hrs my account was back again. And the warning also disappeared since it was nit my fault. All the GIGs in my account belonged to me. This incident taught me that WE SHOULD ALWAYS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF A BUSINESS BEFORE WE START. 

I read all the guidelines and I feel that my experience has increased by 50%. Now am sure I won't make any mistakes that would drag me to trouble. 

TIP FOR SELLERS- Never follow the tricks given by youtube. They will bring trouble to your account. I also once a victim of that. If you want tips and tricks, ask the top rated sellers here in the forum, they will definitely help you.

23 hours ago, davidtiankr said:

I don't have proof of innocence, only that I misunderstood the terms of service. I sent them a message saying this:

Dear Fiverr team:

I understand now that what I did was wrong, and I understand why it was wrong. Now that all of my active orders are over, I would like to submit one final ticket to Customer Service with a letter I've written to show that I learned from my misunderstanding, and that I have taken responsibility for it. I know this is too little, too late, but I truly recognize my error and greatly appreciate all of Fiverr's consideration. If Fiverr generously decides to give me another chance, I fully intend to adhere to any and all the terms of use, and I promise it will never happen again.
Thank you for valuing the safety of our community.

Great, I think they will give you another chance. Once you get back your account please go through the guidelines thoroughly.

And yeah, If you dont get it back then got get depressed. Ask the Fiverr CC to grant the permission to make a new seller's account. Then start from the beginning.

Best wishes to you.

Archived