Level two sellers not getting any orders since last 3 months.

softotech

Hi every one. Hope you are doing fine.

My gigs suddenly derank without any reason as I have every thing upto mark and 100 percent :

image.png.cf7868241573003de0eb864ca6a464d1.png

Can any body tell what me what will be the reasons of derank as I never cancel any order for the last one year and my gigs were ranking at the top on page everywhere.

Also I fulfill the criteria of TRS but still not got badge of TRS ,

positive suggestions are welcome.

Here is my profile Link. https://www.fiverr.com/users/softotech/seller_dashboard

Thanks

Reasons can be very different: it can be just a normal rotation, it still can be your performance. Even if you have all stats at 100% it doesn’t mean that your hidden stats are the same. Buyers leave hidden reviews and they might differ from public reviews. 
And as fiverr states in their TOS gig position is not permanent and can change. 

That's bad new for you. Don't worry for that, Because it's happens temporary issue. If you marketing your gig into the social media and knock your old buyer and you can share your issue positively also daily complete perfectly  buyer request response, i hope you get order as soon.    

2 hours ago, softotech said:

My gigs suddenly derank without any reason

There is no such thing as a set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how search works.

Can any body tell what me what will be the reasons of derank

Your gigs will move all over the search results. This is normal, and nothing to worry about.

Also I fulfill the criteria of TRS but still not got badge of TRS

Clearly you have not read the Help & Support section Fiverr created for new sellers, just like you. The TRS seller level is not something you can earn on your own. Fiverr manually selects which sellers are allowed to hold that level.

Here is my profile Link.

I am not interested in your profile link, and it is considered spam to share it in this forum category. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 11:55 PM, softotech said:

Hi every one. Hope you are doing fine.

My gigs suddenly derank without any reason as I have every thing upto mark and 100 percent :

image.png.cf7868241573003de0eb864ca6a464d1.png

Can any body tell what me what will be the reasons of derank as I never cancel any order for the last one year and my gigs were ranking at the top on page everywhere.

Also I fulfill the criteria of TRS but still not got badge of TRS ,

positive suggestions are welcome.

Here is my profile Link. https://www.fiverr.com/users/softotech/seller_dashboard

Thanks

You Need to make some offpage stretagies

Like: Sharing on linkdin, pinterest, twitter

Making Blog wheel and targeting your gig url

it will help u to rank again

Archived