Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

I don't know why you felt you had to share your stats, since you didn't have much to say about them. But it's interesting to see that you had a jump in august as well. I had a considerable amount of orders in august, compared to previous months. 

I share my stats for inspair new seller, also this statagy for august so what the problem in my share my statagy, i don't know

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Lena locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

Hello Everybody!

Whenever, I go through the Analytics Tab, I find the WORLD DOMINATION %. 

A question came up in my regarding its effects on gig/profile. DOES IT HAVE ANY IMPACT ON SELLER GIG/PROFILE? or it is only the information of demographics of the buyers.

Looking forward to your inputs.

Thank you!image.thumb.png.69d5cce85f75ad0863f337ebf2d31845.png

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, iamattique said:

DOES IT HAVE ANY IMPACT ON SELLER GIG/PROFILE? or it is only the information of demographics of the buyers.

It doesn't affect your profile and, as you mentioned, simply provides some insight into demographics. If it did have any effect it would imply buyers from certain countries have more 'value', which would simply be ridiculous and unfair 😅

• Like 18

On 7/3/2022 at 7:17 AM, sabinespoems said:

It doesn't affect your profile and, as you mentioned, simply provides some insight into demographics. If it did have any effect it would imply buyers from certain countries have more 'value', which would simply be ridiculous and unfair 😅

Thank you for providing the input. 

On 7/3/2022 at 7:45 AM, donnovan86 said:

I have an 83% world domination and it has no impact on sales. It's just a motivator and it shows who you worked with basically.

Great! Worthy information though, as you know which part you are ruling. LOL

• Like 15