Help post.. I'm in trouble.

doerbiplob

Question

Hello experts,

My account was deactivate on 19 July. According to fiverr, As my request fiverr deactivated my account. But didn't do. On the other hand I had balance on fiverr, So its not possible to be deactivated by myself.

On 21 july, I've got back my account. But I didn't get balance. As fiverr report I withdraw balance 19 july. But I didn't do. And according to my payoneer I Withrow balance on 6 july.

My all order has been canceled and order complication rate is down towards..

My Password has been changed. I'm not able to change password, When I send reset request from "forget password". I don't get any mail.

Please help me. in this situation , What can I do.

Thank you
Doer

8 answers to this question

Random joke, but Fiverr has a branding campaign called "In Doers We Trust" 😂

4 minutes ago, doerbiplob said:

My Password has been changed. I'm not able to change password, When I send reset request from "forget password". I don't get any mail.

Fiverr Customer Support will be able to work on a solution with you on this. I've read before in the forum with someone who faced something like this, I forgot what Fiverr CS did but they were able to figure out a way so they could reset the password. 

Submit a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

23 hours ago, doerbiplob said:

I just share on social media as post only.. 

Try not to post on social media while creating posts.

Just try to put Fiverr profile link on your profile page ONLY & whenever someone inquires or ask about your services, Just direct them to your profile page telling them ( LINK in BIO )  

Please beware that spamming by posting your Fiverr link at multiple posts or leaving links is considered spamming & users of those medias or sites might report you or you may end up getting scams or spammers. 

Archived