If you die, what happens to your Fiverr?

mdminhaz05

This is a great question. When you search for 'Technoblade' on YouTube, you'll notice that it displays 'Did you mean: Technoblade never dies' at the top of the search results. It's a touching tribute to him.

I'm sure Fiverr may not have the same feature for honoring a Fiverr user who has passed away, but they could consider something more respectful like 'RIP' or 'In Loving Memory' instead of displaying 'Looks like this service is on hold.'

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, sherkhanshani said:

This is a great question. When you search for 'Technoblade' on YouTube, you'll notice that it displays 'Did you mean: Technoblade never dies' at the top of the search results. It's a touching tribute to him.

I'm sure Fiverr may not have the same feature for honoring a Fiverr user who has passed away, but they could consider something more respectful like 'RIP' or 'In Loving Memory' instead of displaying 'Looks like this service is on hold.'

That made me snort lol 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

🤔 Well, my friend, here's the deal: Fiverr accounts are like the immortal vampires of the internet. They never truly die! 😂🦇

But seriously, your Fiverr account can live on, as long as you've shared access details with someone you trust. So, even in the afterlife, you can still be a freelance ghostwriter or a spooktacular graphic designer or anything else. 👻💼

Just make sure to leave a digital will for your Fiverr assets! And if you need any posthumous gigs, I'm sure there's a niche market for you... literally! 😄📝👻

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I am not a legal expert and I cannot give any legal guidance. However, I can share some general information.

According to Fiverr's Terms of Service, when a user dies, their account is closed and their funds are refunded to their beneficiaries. The beneficiaries must be able to provide proof of the death of the user and proof of their relationship to the user.

If the user does not have any beneficiaries, their account will be closed and their funds will be donated to a charity of Fiverr's choice.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please consult with a legal professional.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...