If you die, what happens to your Fiverr?

mdminhaz05

On 10/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, prologo1 said:

"Looking forward to the feedback of experienced people." 🤣 I think they cannot reply.

You may have taken it as a joke. But I posted this to see if any experienced person knows anything about this. So I posted this. Anyway, nothing to talk about in this old post. It is over

Edited by mdminhaz05
  • Like 20
  • Up 2

There are different answers for it depending what you believe in.

1 - If you die and you get your fiverr account buried with you, you can contune to freelancing in the afterlife

2 - If you die while working on an active order, you go to walhalla and discuss the freelancing and drink with your freelancer ancestors

3 - If you were sacrificed to a sun god via beheading, you will get your orders with every eclipse and have to finish them during it.

4 - If you are a non believer and have your faith in science; your fiverr account will linger on untill the last plug to the internet is pulled. After that your inactive account will traverse the cold, barren and dark universe, once was full with life, now is filled with void. Corpses of cold stars that estinguished themselves and lifeless planets that will never meet each other due to expanding.

• Like 18
  • Haha 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, ozan_erdi said:

There are different answers for it depending what you believe in.

1 - If you die and you get your fiverr account buried with you, you can contune to freelancing in the afterlife

2 - If you die while working on an active order, you go to walhalla and discuss the freelancing and drink with your freelancer ancestors

3 - If you were sacrificed to a sun god via beheading, you will get your orders with every eclipse and have to finish them during it.

4 - If you are a non believer and have your faith in science; your fiverr account will linger on untill the last plug to the internet is pulled. After that your inactive account will traverse the cold, barren and dark universe, once was full with life, now is filled with void. Corpses of cold stars that estinguished themselves and lifeless planets that will never meet each other due to expanding.

Thank you very much. This is a nice answer.I don't agree on all points though 

Edited by mdminhaz05
  • Like 19
  • Up 2

Funny question. I'm expecting you ask what happened to our skills not Fiverr account because Fiverr got many seller's here which any of our death meant nothing to them since they can't be aware of it. 

So, it's advisable for each seller's to have someone they strongly trusted to share their log in details with incase of any issues arises or still they should keep the details of their account in a diary someone will be able to find easily. With that their money here can be inherited by the person. 

• Like 19
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ben_grahicx said:

Funny question. I'm expecting you ask what happened to our skills not Fiverr account because Fiverr got many seller's here which any of our death meant nothing to them since they can't be aware of it. 

So, it's advisable for each seller's to have someone they strongly trusted to share their log in details with incase of any issues arises or still they should keep the details of their account in a diary someone will be able to find easily. With that their money here can be inherited by the person. 

Thank you for your advice. I know it's 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

They replace you with a 🤖 and take 100%.

Seriously, though, and not just regarding your Fiverr account, if you want to prepare for your eventual demise, and make it easier for the person(s) who'd inherit your wordly possessions and assets to get everything that's rightfully yours, as smoothly and quickly as possible, do leave all the info they'll need, and make sure that you also set up all the necessary paper stuff that's needed in your country to get a certificate of death and inheritance. It's hard enough to have to deal with the death of a beloved person, and I applaud anyone who thinks (and acts) in advance, to not add more mundane and aggravating things to that burden than inevitable.

If you're thinking of bequeathing your account to someone to use it instead of you, that's not going to happen, as it's a personal account, it dies with you, in that regard. 

For team accounts, which would be able to keep running mostly as usual, it might make sense for the account holder to talk to support to see if it's possible to leave a list of other team members with them, who could step up, but unless the heir(s) happens to be among the remaining team members, this would seem so complicated, all in all, that my guess is, no, account would get closed, remaining team members need to open a new account. If any team account holder is going to ask support, I hope they'll share their intel, would be interesting to know.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, miiila said:

Seriously, though, and not just regarding your Fiverr account, if you want to prepare for your eventual demise, and make it easier for the person(s) who'd inherit your wordly possessions and assets to get everything that's rightfully yours, as smoothly and quickly as possible, do leave all the info they'll need, and make sure that you also set up all the necessary paper stuff that's needed in your country to get a certificate of death and inheritance. It's hard enough to have to deal with the death of a beloved person, and I applaud anyone who thinks (and acts) in advance, to not add more mundane and aggravating things to that burden than inevitable.

If you're thinking of bequeathing your account to someone to use it instead of you, that's not going to happen, as it's a personal account, it dies with you, in that regard. 

For team accounts, which would be able to keep running mostly as usual, it might make sense for the account holder to talk to support to see if it's possible to leave a list of other team members with them, who could step up, but unless the heir(s) happens to be among the remaining team members, this would seem so complicated, all in all, that my guess is, no, account would get closed, remaining team members need to open a new account. If any team account holder is going to ask support, I hope they'll share their intel, would be interesting to know.

Thank you for your information 😊

• Like 18

On 10/21/2022 at 11:07 PM, ozan_erdi said:

#airgapped

• Like 17

• 9 months later...
On 10/23/2022 at 12:42 AM, miiila said:

Is there such thing as a team account in Fiverr? Tell me more about it.

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...