How to fill up full name if only have a SINGLE NAME

rashadujjamanr

Question

I have only a Single name like "Rabby '' But Fiverr Personal Info > Full name are two options First name and Last name but I have only one Single name in my National Id and other documents. Whenever I try to fill up with the Single name in the first name or last name I can't submit it because one field is empty. So what can I do now or solve this issue? Will it be a problem in my verification later or not If I add something before or after my single name?

name probme.jpg

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Contact customer support directly to make sure you get the right information. The forum might not be the best place for something like this. 

I'm new in Fiverr and I feel fear to Contact customer support directly. Can you tell me How I contact with them?

As this is more of an exceptional case, you may put some character like dash or something (not sure if possible), I think it'll not be a problem in the verification cause you can always explain why you had to put it there. but since this is not an urgency, create a support ticket so they'll give you a better advice.

but under the settings page you have only one field as full name like below, so I'm not sure on exactly which page you are in right now. 🤔

img.thumb.PNG.0815269f920aa8086046860b199cb6a6.PNG

2 minutes ago, helloscoopz said:

As this is more of an exceptional case, you may put some character like dash or something (not sure if possible), I think it'll not be a problem in the verification cause you can always explain why you had to put it there. but since this is not an urgency, create a support ticket so they'll give you a better advice.

but under the settings page you have only one field as full name like below, so I'm not sure on exactly which page are you in right now. 🤔

img.thumb.PNG.9257f3afceddf6d5ce97b850813dcd8e.PNG

I try to put some character like the dash or something but Fiverr doesn't allow this. And this the page when we first time Fill up our full info for creating the first Gig.

You can check this: https://www.fiverr.com/seller_onboarding/personal_info

7 minutes ago, rashadujjamanr said:

Oh, this is when you try to create your first gig right, it's just asking for missing information on your profile. I think you can put something as the last name and remove it in the settings page. but please ask support before doing so cause we, forum users have no idea how that operates exactly.

16 hours ago, rashadujjamanr said:

I have only a Single name like "Rabby '' But Fiverr Personal Info > Full name are two options First name and Last name but I have only one Single name in my National Id and other documents. Whenever I try to fill up with the Single name in the first name or last name I can't submit it because one field is empty. So what can I do now or solve this issue? Will it be a problem in my verification later or not If I add something before or after my single name?

nombre probme.jpg

Ask support to modify and update your personal information. This is specified in Fiverr's privacy policies. I really don't know if it could get you in trouble but it's better to be safe.

Archived