My gig issu plz help

sujondeb421

Impressions don’t really matter. You need to focus on improving the ranking of your gig.
You should be checking your gig ranking daily as it’s always changing.

So search on Fiverr without being logged in for your service by using your gig keyword. Example if you are a web designer., search for “web designer” and flick through the pages until you find yourself.

You can improve your rank by focusing on your keywords of your gig, title and keywords in your description.

• 3 months later...

I believe when they send you this message, there is a LINK you can click to ask them what you need to do.

We here cannot activate your Gig.

GG

It’s coming from Fiverr

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding your Gigs position in our search results.

The Fiver team is constantly working to improve your experience and keep the community safe for everyone. We have teams working 24/7 to monitor and resolve customer issues.

Therefore, we ask that you please check to see if your request has already been resolved and no longer needs to be addressed by a support agent.

We created a new Help center section dedicated to gig issues and an automated system where you can check your gig status in real time, without having to wait in queue for an agent to respond. This feature is another way to provide a faster and more efficient way to communicate with support.

If your Gig status is: Active, it means that your Gig is displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace.

Our goal is to ensure the best gigs are displayed when users use our search engine. For example, we do not display gigs that are not active, or from sellers who are on vacation, or from sellers who receive low ratings and reviews, etc. We consider a multitude of factors when displaying search results. The gig search position is based on our algorithm and Customer support can’t manually upgrade the gig’s search position.

If you still require help with this matter, please contact us back by opening a new Customer Support ticket request or by replying to this ticket.

Best regards,

The Fiverr Support Team

• 3 months later...

I like how nice and clean your gig image is. Your description seems well written, and I do not see anywhere that you offer unlimited revisions. Good for you! My only question is that I am not sure you can offer a specific placement like you offer first-page placement. It may be against Fiverr's TOS, but also, if someone buys your gig and does not get continual first-page placement, that buyer would have grounds for having Fiverr customer service cancel your order. 

Archived