I need your advice please tell me

ayushshukla102

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no best way, it’s all individual. Even if two sellers are in the same creative niche it doesn’t mean that ways to earn are the same for them. They might have different target audience, prices etc and that already implies that best ways for them to earn money are different

There is no best way, it’s all individual. Even if two sellers are in the same creative niche it doesn’t mean that ways to earn are the same for them. They might have different target audience, prices etc and that already implies that best ways for them to earn money are different

Thank you so much.☺️

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am Ayush. I am here to learn something good. so please everyone give me some useful tips that would be good for me. because I have very little knowledge about Fiverr.

please everyone give me some useful tips that would be good for me.

Read all of Fiverr’s TOS at the bottom of the main Fiverr page to stay out of trouble.

Hi, I am Ayush. I am here to learn something good. so please everyone give me some useful tips that would be good for me. because I have very little knowledge about Fiverr.

I have very little knowledge about Fiverr.

You’re on Fiverr since November 2019, and you still have very little knowledge about Fiverr?

You can increase your Gig prices at any time you like.

With only 10 orders under your belt, I would not go crazy increasing your prices, but, if you are charging $5 now and want to go up to say $8 or $10, go for it.

GG

on this time my gigs price $10 so that’s why I’m asking that this good when my gigs price $15?

At first Congratulations on your completed tasks, anyway, Maybe you should continue the same price at this moment, (I mean another more 10 orders) then you can realize your improvement eventually the demand for services and you may increase your ultimate rate…

Thank you…

At first Congratulations on your completed tasks, anyway, Maybe you should continue the same price at this moment, (I mean another more 10 orders) then you can realize your improvement eventually the demand for services and you may increase your ultimate rate…

Thank you…

Okey and thank you so much.

Archived