I need your advice please tell me

ayushshukla102

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing works. I have been doing it since 3 months

Nothing works.

If you notice, one of the sellers who has replied to you here with tips… hasn’t even made a sale on Fiverr, according to their profile. Why would you take advice from people who have no experience?

Here’s what I would suggest you do;

• In the forum, go to the Fiverr Tips category
  • Up at the top of the screen, choose to sort by ‘Top’
  • You’ll now have threads sorted by the number of all-time views and replies. Some have HUNDREDS of replies, and THOUSANDS of views.
  • Start to read through them, especially if they’ve been started by well established Fiverr members with a track record of making sales.

I promise that if you take a few hours out of your day to do this, you’ll learn a lot, and way more than silly ‘tricks and tips’ like the nonsense that’s been suggested to you in this thread already.

Good luck.

If you want to increase your gig impressions & clicks, you will imitate some guides

you have to activate on 24 hours in fiverr

regularize marketing or share your gig on the variation social media

the gig’s keyword & image will have to attract

you have to activate on 24 hours in fiverr

Huh? Are you literally suggesting that someone NEVER sleep?

Wow, that is amazing advice there. Have you slept since joining Fiverr? If not, how do you stay awake?

People, I am obviously being facetious here - there is NO reason to attempt to stay online on Fiverr 24 hours a day. Sure, some buyers are looking for sellers who are online, but, this is not always the criteria for getting work here. There is so much more that goes into it. If it were as easy as staying online here 24 hours a day, we would have lots of millionaire zombies working here. Installing a browser extension so you appear online is also against the TOS.

everyday you should accept 2o loves react & given 30 loves react

Another golden nugget of nonsense. Where did you hear this baloney? Being on the forum and clicking the “like” or “love” button on someone’s post - or as in your case, giving “tips” that are not great tips at all, will NOT get you any work here.

You have literally just signed up in February 2021 and have made NO sales as of this date. I do not think you are in a position to be handing out sage “advice”. Not sure if you are mimicking the bad advice given by other newbies OR some YouTube Guru, a “mentor”, some FB group or blogger gave these “tips” and you are now blindly following them - but, you are way off when it comes to how to be successful here.

GG

I had a little look at your profile and your gigs. Here’s some honest thoughts;

1 - Both of your gigs are in the Short Video Ads category, which is the wrong category. The traffic going to that category is generally business traffic looking to have video advertisements created, not dance music videos, so it’s not surprising that you’re not converting. It would be like opening a Steak Barbecue restaurant in a town where you know that 95% of the population are vegetarians. Have a browse on Fiverr for a better, more suitable category. I just looked, and there definitely are some!

2 - For a gig like yours, presentation is everything, and I don’t think your presentation is good enough. If I was going to hire someone offering your service, the ONLY thing I care about is how good your videos look. The videos you’re using if I’m being totally honest, feel a little bit slapdash. Like you guys were just filming some rehearsals and thought “yeah, that’s good enough”. I totally get that you can’t necessarily afford to go out on location with an expensive film setup etc, but people watching those videos are going to be judging the quality, to decide whether they want to invest in your service. The photos that you’ve used are just stock images of dancers - why no professional photos of you and your team? I didn’t feel like your gigs really ‘sold’ your service enough.

3 - Your gigs also don’t really tell anyone what the process is of using your service, or how it works. I guess your target audience might be musicians who want their music to go viral right? So how would a musician order from you? What information do you need from them? Are there any particular styles of music that you can work with really well, or likewise others that you wouldn’t accept?

4 - Keep in mind, Fiverr is increasingly becoming a business platform. I don’t really think that there’s a huge business demand for your service. That doesn’t mean you can’t make any sales, but you need to set your expectations - you probably won’t make the volume of sales that someone offering a business-focused service would be making here.

Well firstly as you have been told many times, staying active online either on Fiverr or in the Forum DOES NOT bring you business. This is a silly, silly idea that you (and many others) need to let go of.

You get customers when those people like what they see in your gig either through finding it as a result of a Search or you responding to a BR. There is nothing else.

This means that you need to make a very attractive Gig that will draw in the people you need.

As a Mix Engineer & Composer I can see how some Pop or Hip Hop acts may want some dancing for a video but I also know that most are completely unwilling to a) spend any money or b) even make a video for their songs (working on the false assumption that being on Spotifry will magically make them into Drake).

As for your gig itself, I think you need to offer something a little more sophisticated as what I saw did not really make itself attractive enough for someone to want to buy as a novelty, let alone be able to fit into a Gangsta video of their own (probably not very) bangin’ choon.

🙂

This is not really a conversation, but rather a straightforward question in regards to the gig analytics page.

An impression is how many times a gig appeared on a search result page, category page, or Fiverr homepage.

A click is how many times someone clicked on that gig after an impression was made.

This is pretty elementary stuff and has been gone over in the forum many times.

Use the SEARCH function in the upper right hand corner to avoid repeating topics and questions that have been answered…unless, of course, you think that making a post in here or chiming in on posts, no matter how irrelevant will “rank your Gig”.

You have been here since 2019 and you do not know what Impressions or Clicks are? Or how to use the forum to search if you did not know? I don’t believe that.

GG

Archived