I need your advice please tell me

ayushshukla102

Hello,

Tips for new seller in your successful journey in Fiverr from me. Wish you all the best.

The following tips and Tactics hope help you a lot for creating an attractive Gig: Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never copied their Gigs.First, generate 4 to 5 gigs, then monitor the impression rate regularly.To be successful, make diverse Gig based on Market demand in your area.Formulate a professional response whenever possibleDo not ask clients for positive feedback…

Regards
drmashiurra

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Tips for new seller in your successful journey in Fiverr from me. Wish you all the best.

The following tips and Tactics hope help you a lot for creating an attractive Gig: Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never copied their Gigs.First, generate 4 to 5 gigs, then monitor the impression rate regularly.To be successful, make diverse Gig based on Market demand in your area.Formulate a professional response whenever possibleDo not ask clients for positive feedback…

Regards

drmashiurra

Thank you so much for your share point.

Well logic would suggest that if you gets lots of Impressions and they bring lots of Clicks but never a Sale, there is something less than interesting in your Gig offer for those people. Which may or may not mean that you need to change your Gig.

You didn’t mention any numbers (or any facts at all) so I will be broad.

The first thig to know is that web is stupidly broad. It was meant to be hyper-vertical, as in people who dig purple paperclip collecting will collate themselves in to little groups of people super focused on purple paperclips and how they get collected (even denying those sad losers who collect red paperclips as the untermensch that they are).

It went that way for a while then suddenly everyone arrived and forced web spaces into something more like Walmart only larger, blander, and more pressured over price - even if at the expense of quality or anything approaching unique human achievement.

Long story short it now takes huge numbers to even hope to find the one in the thousands who is willing to be a good fit for you. So if you have 250 Impressions and 3 Clicks that is about as good as it gets. If you get one sale per 200 Clicks you are probably doing really well based on averages - which vary from industry to industry, job to job, person to person, so don’t go counting your metrics assuming that upon Click 200 you deserve a Sale.

Many things in web work on 1,000 to 1 and then 1,000 to 1 again. That means that in a two stage process you might well need to see (remember stats are not promises) 1,000,000 actions at the top of the funnel to flick a one at the bottom. Unghhh.

This is why specialization is such a good idea as if you offer exactly the same thing as everyone else for exactly the same terms (which are often very unwise like unlimited revisions, satisfaction guaranteed, money back guarantee) you put yourself at the bad end of the numbers game.

If you are a White Rhino in Africa, you know everyone is gunning for you. That may seem a bad thing if you are really a rhino bit if you are selling something, you want to be a White Rhino. It is harder to find your place but when you do, you will draw in people who want what you got.

🙂

Hey, Guys, I have created this gig, but need some suggestion for improving it.

favicon-32x32.png.912a4a6328a89613dd897967cee436fb.png Fiverr.com create-short-group-dance-1-video-on-your-song-with-afro-dance-crazy-style.jpg.98542e095b26f0e6a1211057b40ec9aa.jpg

Ayushshukla102: I will create short group dance 1 video on your song with...

For only $5, Ayushshukla102 will create short group dance 1 video on your song with afro dance crazy style. | Hey I'm Ayush Shukla.i am dancer for 4 year now. I offer high variety of dance style like afro dance, house dance, urban style, hip | Fiverr

Maybe the first thing would be to stop asking the same question over and over. I count that this is the fifteenth time you have asked how to get more sales, how to get an order, or how to get more impressions or clicks.

Perhaps you should put the same amount of effort into ensuring you have a quality, unique gig, as you do to asking a question that has been answered many, many times in the forum - at least ten times a day this question is asked by different people!

Maybe the first thing would be to stop asking the same question over and over. I count that this is the fifteenth time you have asked how to get more sales, how to get an order, or how to get more impressions or clicks.

Perhaps you should put the same amount of effort into ensuring you have a quality, unique gig, as you do to asking a question that has been answered many, many times in the forum - at least ten times a day this question is asked by different people!

Ooh!

But fair seeing this Q is asked over and over. I know I have answered once or twice with this OP before too. The thing is that advice only works if you:

a) read it

b) understand it

c) action it

d) follow up on it

Simply asking again and again will annoy people who have offered help that was ignored.

There is a big lesson in there not just about not annoying people but in that nothing is as easy as 1, 2, 3, Trillionaire. You have to dig deep, you have to do something people really value.

I know that seems to come easier for some than others and some do great work and get limited success and others seem to break bad with garbage but they are all on their own journeys.

Whatever your path, wherever you are on it, humility is important. What are you doing to help others on their way? A lot of you comments and threads like this are not “all you can be”. Once you understand that, it will show through and help solve the issues:

The thing is that your Gig is looking better. But there is a fair way to go in looking professional. Particularly with your first video and other images. They are looking good in some ways but poorly presented in others. Everything you do is about presentation and if you leave terrible “ragged edges” you let yourself down as people don’t feel like they get a professional or quality product from you.

Try to be more humble and open your mind to learning rather than waiting for the easy life to arrive. I take it that while dance may have come easier for you than others, it still took a while to get “fluid” with it.

🙂

Archived