Can someone explain advance pay to me?

srarifuzzaman

And from each order 40% will be deducted - 20% is their usual fees and 20% is used to repay the loan.

One correction.

They mention “the pre-tax amount”, so 40% will be taken from cleared funds after deducting 20%.

Yes you are correct.

Also I don’t think its worth going for this. If the interest rate was on monthly basis, it would have been somewhat beneficial. But interest rate p.a. increases the higher your earning is.

• Like 10

This is what I have understood so far-
You take 5,000 now, you will have to pay back 5,681 total. After taking your loan, suppose you complete your first project valued $125 and Fiverr deduct 20% fee as usual, then the earning is $100. Fiverr will now deduct 40%, so $40 from your earning and you have $60 now. If there is any Tax in your country, that will be effective on that $60. If not, then you are getting $60 in your balance and you have paid $40 for your loan, now you have $5,641 loan. It continue like this and when your full loan is paid, you are debt free.

• Like 14

Where i find this option?
Can you please tell me what requirements need to get this loan?

On 2/18/2021 at 3:31 AM, cynicalking said:

No, this is a new feature appearing on the earnings page, named Cash advance.

How i get this feature? And where i see this feature?

On 2/18/2021 at 3:33 AM, shamimhoque said:

This is what I have understood so far-

You take 5,000 now, you will have to pay back 5,681 total. After taking your loan, suppose you complete your first project valued $125 and Fiverr deduct 20% fee as usual, then the earning is $100. Fiverr will now deduct 40%, so $40 from your earning and you have $60 now. If there is any Tax in your country, that will be effective on that $60. If not, then you are getting $60 in your balance and you have paid $40 for your loan, now you have $5,641 loan. It continue like this and when your full loan is paid, you are debt free.

What is the requirements for get this feature?

On 2/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, mateusbl said:

Yes exactly, and the sellers pay 13.63% fees. I received this message now… looks like that every sell instead of charge 20% will be charged 40% to give back the loan.

Can you please tell me what requirements need to get this loan?

• Like 20

On 2/18/2021 at 6:31 AM, imagination7413 said:

That’s debt. And credit. If Fiverr wants to turn into a ‘payday lender’ (loan shark), I’ll be leaving immediately.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I read this and immediately thought “Payday Lender” - even though their % is not anywhere near a payday lender’s rates (usually 300%!), no need to give Fiverr 40% of my income.

They are just coming out with all sorts of money making ventures ( for them, of course ). LOL

GG

• Like 12

It’s not like they’re taking 40% on top of what they’re “loaning” - it’s being used to pay back the advance.

thanks for explaining, that’s what I was confused about 🙂

If i withdraw 5000/ and i'll pay . 5681/ right …this will be 13.6% , and what about the 40% ?they will deduct from your daily earnings …

40%+13.6% deduction ?? It’s make me confused

• Like 8