Can I ask for feedback for my work?

proflizards

I think you can… This is why. If you have an ongoing order and you deliver it, you have the option to leave a message. My message is usually ‘here is your delivery, notify me if you require any changes.’ This is almost if not entirely the same as asking the buyer if the work delivered is Ok. If the work is not ok the buyer will request changes… What you shouldn’t do is ask the buyer to give you a positive rating, after all the changes, just sit back and wait.

Edit Wrote should instead of shouldn’t

I think you can… This is why. If you have an ongoing order and you deliver it, you have the option to leave a message. My message is usually ‘here is your delivery, notify me if you require any changes.’ This is almost if not entirely the same as asking the buyer if the work delivered is Ok. If the work is not ok the buyer will request changes… What you shouldn’t do is ask the buyer to give you a positive rating, after all the changes, just sit back and wait.

Edit Wrote should instead of shouldn’t

What you should do is ask the buyer to give you a positive rating, after all the changes, just sit back and wait.

Don’t do this. Asking for feedback or a certain review is a great way to get banned from Fiverr

Hello, I am a freelancer guitarist on this site, and I received an order yesterday, I am working on it, created some samples, my question is can I send a file as an example and ask if it fits buyer’s request? and to be clear I’m not talking about reviews, thank you.

I’m not talking about reviews, thank you.

It seems that people misunderstood your question!

Good for you for reading the OP’s post so closely1

As another muso I read it that you want to check with your client to see if they feel that you are going in the right direction.

Send this simply in Chat (not as a delivery).

My advice, use an mp3 and maybe an audio watermark to render the work unusable as sadly there are those who will take that demo, use it, but cancel the job saying you are terrible. You feel crushed, they are laughing.

🙂

Guest humanissocial

yes you can, but remember it you can’t talk 5-star review or very good review you can ask normally can i get your valuable feedback! it’s my opinion always i asked my clients.

Opinions ought to be based on evidence. And the official evidence from both the ToS and CS contradicts what you are saying.

Just because you haven’t been punished for doing this that doesn’t mean it is okay. It isn’t. Look at the evidence and fact check before advising.

You’re advocating people do something that will hurt them and that is irresponsible. The purpose of the forum is to do the opposite.

Archived