No support from the Fiverr Customer Support, They are supporting buyer

pvitalsolutions

There’s really no reason to be unkind or short with them, there is a HUGE backlog of tickets because of all the new sellers that have joined in the past few months. I’m sure the agent working on your ticket is doing the best they can to advise you.

Technically, there is no need for them to intervene at this point as you have delivered only 2 days ago based on the buyer’s most recent feedback.

there is no need for them to intervene at this point as you have delivered only 2 days ago based on the buyer’s most recent feedback.

I am worried that they dont later refund the buyer by deducting the balance from my account later on once the order is completed.

there is no need for them to intervene at this point as you have delivered only 2 days ago based on the buyer’s most recent feedback.

I am worried that they dont later refund the buyer by deducting the balance from my account later on once the order is completed.

That is a possibility but there’s no point worrying about it now, and the agent you’re speaking to won’t have any idea what the buyer might do in the future anyway. There’s nothing you or the agent can do to prevent that happening.

I have nothing to contribute to this conversation about how and when the order will autocomplete, so I will sit this one out.

In my mind this is a lost cause unless the buyer is happy with the delivery.

I have no idea what was requested, what you promised and what was delivered.

If you feel like they are just trying to get a refund and keep the product, then be polite about it but do stand your ground.

But be aware that Fiverr will never force a buyer to accept a delivery, and the client asking to cancel due to your inability to deliver (allegedly) and you trying to revise over and over will not look good when everything is reviewed.

If they are, however, unhappy with your product, there’s nothing you can do.

So you are proposing i should cancel the order? But as per TOS: Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

And i delivered exactly like we agreed, the buyer clearly stated he does not like. He didnt mentioned that i missed anything from agreement. According TOS, it shouldnt be cancelled.

And i am aware fiverr does not push the buyer to accept delivery. I am just confused what will happen if CS cant help rather than cancelling and the buyer not agreeing with me

That is a possibility but there’s no point worrying about it now, and the agent you’re speaking to won’t have any idea what the buyer might do in the future anyway. There’s nothing you or the agent can do to prevent that happening.

So this order money is a risk, i might enjoy it after 14 days or stay worried for next 14 days if order is completed?

So this order money is a risk, i might enjoy it after 14 days or stay worried for next 14 days if order is completed?

This has never happened to me in the 3+ years I’ve been on Fiverr, even with clients who were frustrated with my final delivery because they wanted more than they paid for. I understand this is a concern for you, but there’s nothing you can do to prevent the buyer from raising a dispute with CS later on their own.

If the order gets marked as complete, the funds will enter the 14-day clearance period. Then you will be able to withdraw it no problem. There’s literally no point whatsoever stressing about it before then because there’s nothing you can do to “guarantee” the buyer won’t kick up a fuss with CS.

This has never happened to me in the 3+ years I’ve been on Fiverr, even with clients who were frustrated with my final delivery because they wanted more than they paid for. I understand this is a concern for you, but there’s nothing you can do to prevent the buyer from raising a dispute with CS later on their own.

If the order gets marked as complete, the funds will enter the 14-day clearance period. Then you will be able to withdraw it no problem. There’s literally no point whatsoever stressing about it before then because there’s nothing you can do to “guarantee” the buyer won’t kick up a fuss with CS.

Hmm yes you are right. I hope CS makes decision considering all the facts. And I will work on my prayers in the meantime. Thanks for helping. Really appreciate it. And thanks @frank_d for intervening. I will give a update on this thread when i receive a response

Hmm yes you are right. I hope CS makes decision considering all the facts. And I will work on my prayers in the meantime. Thanks for helping. Really appreciate it. And thanks @frank_d for intervening. I will give a update on this thread when i receive a response

I’m sorry if I can’t help any further.

I’m lacking context.

I agree with @gwyneth_galvin that you shouldn’t stress about it. Act professionally and ride it out.

My suggestion is that instead of praying, sit down take a piece of paper and pen and write down exactly what went down. Try to zero in on the issue. Use this moment to learn from it.

In all likelihood you will see that you shouldn’t have taken on this order. Or that you should have accepted the resolution in the first place.

Whatever the lesson is, try to learn it.

I’m sorry if I can’t help any further.

I’m lacking context.

I agree with @gwyneth_galvin that you shouldn’t stress about it. Act professionally and ride it out.

My suggestion is that instead of praying, sit down take a piece of paper and pen and write down exactly what went down. Try to zero in on the issue. Use this moment to learn from it.

In all likelihood you will see that you shouldn’t have taken on this order. Or that you should have accepted the resolution in the first place.

Whatever the lesson is, try to learn it.

I will look into this once again but am sure i was right. The lesson i learned is that i should not have argued and waste time. I should cancel and move on. Obviously, there is a little anger and sadness considering the time and energy wasted for nothing, but lesson learned for next time. Thanks alot

Recently, i posted on forum regarding an issue i am facing with a buyer. Below is the scenario of what happened and below that is the support i received from the Fiverr Customer Service.

Our order started on 21st August. The buyer placed the order without discussion, but later on we agreed on something and got started. Before we got started, I discussed with the buyer what exactly we have to make? I showed him some backgrounds, many characters as he requested, (he requested many changes in character and we did it without any problem), he confirmed the voiceovers, subtitles and logo etc. We even confirmed the script before we got started. The buyer mentioned that he needed the video before 23rd August, to which we replied that we will deliver to him on the same day and which we did. But since 21st August we did not receive any response from the buyer (Two days passed) and today he replied and mentioned that he does not like the video after the deadline has passed and the day that passed he mentioned he needed it before it. We kept on sending reminders to him from time to time.

Now the buyer deadline has passed, maybe his problem is solved or he does not need it, he wants to cancel the order. I did the work like we agreed and delivered on the same day as promised. I did the hard work, there was so much input of our energy, time, and planning. I delivered the work exactly like we agreed. None of the things are missed from what we agreed. Now the buyer is creating excuses by saying this does not have that or that etc just to cancel the order.

I would like you to please tell me what I should do? I did the work like requested, why shall i cancel the order?

Fiverr response to me once i contacted them:

Hi again,

I would suggest allowing the buyer some time to review your work and in case they remain unresponsive then we will proceed accordingly. As a freelancer, you are your entire business so you’re also responsible for engaging with your buyers and convincing them to accept your work.

The party who will always have the final decision as to how to spend their funds is the buyer and Fiverr may not, under any circumstances, force a buyer to accept work they are not fully satisfied with so you will have to continue communicating with them to reach an agreement towards completion.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated,

The buyer is not responding to my messages at all, even though he came online but no response. I have offered him to somehow compensate but still no use. Now the support is also supporting the buyer, Customer service should be fair to sellers, they should view from seller point of view. Please advice what should i do? Its already 5 days late, the order is still going on. Please advise what can i offer him to compensate? I dont want to cancel the order alll my hardwork, time, energy and money will be wasted for no good.

PS: I would apprecitae if the veteran sellers respond to this request and advise.

@frank_d @misscrystal @jonbaas @mariashtelle1 @vibronx @catwriter @humanissocial @coerdelion @lenasemenkova @gwyneth_galvin

can you guys please advise, i know you guys and would really appreciate if you could advise.

I did the work like requested, why shall i cancel the order?

Don’t cancel it. If you did the work as requested, and delivered it according to the original details, there is no reason for you to cancel a completed order. Buyers are not entitled to refunds merely because they change their minds, or demand additional services that they did not pay for.

I did the work like requested, why shall i cancel the order?

Don’t cancel it. If you did the work as requested, and delivered it according to the original details, there is no reason for you to cancel a completed order. Buyers are not entitled to refunds merely because they change their minds, or demand additional services that they did not pay for.

Thats what i am doing. Lets see what will happen. Will update here so others also know what to do when they are in such situation.

I apologize for not joining earlier.
That was a lot to read through and I can feel your frustration, but do keep us updated.
Just be sure to sound nice and understanding towards CS, I know in some cases
their cookie-cutter replies can drive us crazy, but they need to deal with hundreds and
thousands of tickets everyday 😅

I apologize for not joining earlier.

That was a lot to read through and I can feel your frustration, but do keep us updated.

Just be sure to sound nice and understanding towards CS, I know in some cases

their cookie-cutter replies can drive us crazy, but they need to deal with hundreds and

thousands of tickets everyday 😅

Thanks for your concern. I will surely update. Few hours left till auto completion and no response from CS since yesterday and no response from buyer since two days

So you are proposing i should cancel the order? But as per TOS: Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

And i delivered exactly like we agreed, the buyer clearly stated he does not like. He didnt mentioned that i missed anything from agreement. According TOS, it shouldnt be cancelled.

And i am aware fiverr does not push the buyer to accept delivery. I am just confused what will happen if CS cant help rather than cancelling and the buyer not agreeing with me

Got a similar issue few days ago, a buyer didn’t like the work and ask for a mutual cancellation that I declined then somehow customer support cancel the gig.

Okay so CS once again told me that they cant force the buyer to cancel the order and they wont cancel the order if i have delivered like agreed? They told me i should ask the buyer myself and convince them to accept the order, while the buyer is offline for two days and not responding even if he comes online. What should i expect from them (THE CS) when they cant accept or cancel the order? Should i wait for 4 more hours as after than order will be auto completed or reply to CS now? Please tell fast before i respond to CS.
Thanks

Archived