Fiverr gigs not showing in "Online Now" filter

ahsansuhaib

Question

Hello all, I have been experiencing an issue with my gigs on Fiverr. When I open Fiverr, My gigs start to show in the online filter. But after some time gigs disappear from the online filter even if I'm online and Refreshing the Fiverr. I've been facing this issue for a long time. so I decided to ask this from the community. Please let me know if there is any fix for this issue.

Thanks in advance!!! 

• Like 11
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

12 answers to this question

On 3/5/2024 at 11:52 PM, graphic_guru146 said:

If your gigs are disappearing from the online filter on Fiverr, there could be a few reasons for this issue. Here are some potential solutions you can try:

Check Your Gig Status: Make sure your gigs are active and not paused or under review. Sometimes gigs can be temporarily hidden if they violate Fiverr's terms of service or if they're undergoing review for some reason.

Update Your Gig: Keep your gigs fresh by updating them regularly. Add new images, tweak your description, or adjust your pricing to make your gigs more appealing to potential buyers.

Improve Gig Performance: Fiverr's search algorithm takes into account various factors such as gig performance, completion rate, response time, and ratings. Make sure you're delivering high-quality work on time and maintaining good communication with your clients to improve your gig performance.

Check Your Availability: Ensure that you're marked as available on Fiverr. If you're marked as unavailable or on vacation mode, your gigs may not appear in the online filter.

Contact Fiverr Support: If you've tried the above steps and your gigs are still disappearing from the online filter, it's a good idea to reach out to Fiverr's customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance or investigate any technical issues affecting your gigs.

Collected from ChatGPT

I think there will be no benefit in doing all this

• Like 4

On 3/5/2024 at 5:36 PM, ahsansuhaib said:

Hello all, I have been experiencing an issue with my gigs on Fiverr. When I open Fiverr, My gigs start to show in the online filter. But after some time gigs disappear from the online filter even if I'm online and Refreshing the Fiverr. I've been facing this issue for a long time. so I decided to ask this from the community. Please let me know if there is any fix for this issue.

Thanks in advance!!! 

Hi, I recently faced same problem, could you solve it? Or did you find any solution for that ? I really appreciate it, if you let me know. 
thank you 🙏 

• Like 4

On 3/5/2024 at 11:36 PM, ahsansuhaib said:

Thanks in advance!!! 

I am still active on Fiverr but my gig does not show online when I filter "online Now" How can I solve this problem?

• Like 3

If your gigs are disappearing from the online filter on Fiverr, there could be a few reasons for this issue. Here are some potential solutions you can try:

Check Your Gig Status: Make sure your gigs are active and not paused or under review. Sometimes gigs can be temporarily hidden if they violate Fiverr's terms of service or if they're undergoing review for some reason.

Update Your Gig: Keep your gigs fresh by updating them regularly. Add new images, tweak your description, or adjust your pricing to make your gigs more appealing to potential buyers.

Improve Gig Performance: Fiverr's search algorithm takes into account various factors such as gig performance, completion rate, response time, and ratings. Make sure you're delivering high-quality work on time and maintaining good communication with your clients to improve your gig performance.

Check Your Availability: Ensure that you're marked as available on Fiverr. If you're marked as unavailable or on vacation mode, your gigs may not appear in the online filter.

Contact Fiverr Support: If you've tried the above steps and your gigs are still disappearing from the online filter, it's a good idea to reach out to Fiverr's customer support for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance or investigate any technical issues affecting your gigs.

Collected from ChatGPT

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

same problem

I think fiverr has come to know that we try to stay online through any auto refresher or software, but we are not actually online.

I also don't know the hundred percent solution to this, if anyone knows the solution then please let me know, I also want to know.

• Like 4

hi there. have you found the solution? I had the same problem, before this happened, there were many of my gigs that were always on page 1 and the top row. But now he has disappeared and doesn't even appear in the online seller category. Very awkward for an account with 2000 complete orders with 1200 5 star reviews. please help me friend.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2