Any advises about growing up?

yehiaossama1

• 2 weeks later...

Before coming to Fiverr you should already know where your skills lie. If you have multiple talents create a gig for each one. However, Fiverr is not a learning course. Don't create a gig you aren't skilled at and think you will miraculously receive orders and become a pro at it.

• Like 1

You just tell him/her it is forbidden to do so and that it may get him/her banned, and if he insists you flag/block him/her.

In my experience all of the users that were immediately trying to communicate outside Fiverr (and insisted in doing so)  were scammers looking for some gullible seller to steal money from them.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

Try to reply politely to the buyer answering that, "it isn't allowed on fiverr to communicate personally. It's opposite to the rules. And with due respect I am informing that I can't do this. If you need something please tell me here at fiverr inbox." Hope he'll understand that. I faced this kind of situations many times, but after telling this most of the buyers haven't requested to contact out of fiverr anymore.

• Like 14
  • Up 1