Any advises about growing up?

yehiaossama1

• 1 month later...

I think you can stand out from the rest of the people in translations category by making a cool, creative video promoting your services and you should surely consider increasing your prices a bit, they are too less from my perspective

Yeah, he should.

No one wants to pay too much for anything but also, if I see a gig with prices like 5$ I will think that the seller is not very experienced or not very good :rofl: usually we pay for quality so…

• Like 1

Yeah, he should.

No one wants to pay too much for anything but also, if I see a gig with prices like 5$ I will think that the seller is not very experienced or not very good :rofl: usually we pay for quality so…

This and the point that he has more than 700 5 Star Reviews, so he should definetly consider increasing the prices

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My advice 

1. Be patient and be persistent

2. Do not give up and away learn how to be better by reading and add to your knowledge.

3. Ensure your Gig description identify a problem and how you can solve the problem. That's how buyers find you, they want someone who can solve their problems.

4. Do not take a job you can't do and when you get a project put your all into it and do the job professionally not minding the price.

5. Communicate with the buyers politely and be friendly. Let them feel comfortable when chatting with you.

• Like 6