Are you still like how i was?

I dont know them directly so i prefer calling sir. Is it against the forum rules?

No, but it gives you a bad image. You don’t need to call them anything.

In what way is “You’re welcome, sir” better than “You’re welcome!”?

The type of people who call people “sir” are the type of people that do what your original post says you no longer do (meksells). Do you want to be confused with them? I think you don’t!

• 2 weeks later...

It really does destroy the forum. I’ve noticed that I was missing a lot of great helpful posts lately just because the forum is endlessly spammed by people like our friend here who think that they will get orders only by replying to every post they come across.

Good to know that some come to their senses, but still, the forum is over spammed, definitely.

I was missing a lot of great helpful posts

Exactly. To throw the curve ball to the topic: By coincidence, I discovered a post regarding GIG creation for the first time.

Basically the post says that you do not focus on the title of the new GIG then since you can change it later, but when you are first creating the GIG give it a straight forward name so the GIG in future has good URL.

So for example “I will Explainer video” that will create URL explainer_video and then you change it to whatever. Basically you are performing SEO to the URL creation. I wish I knew about this before.

And many other tips that are buried in 7-10 years old posts.

Archived