Scheduled Maintenance Downtime

mjensen415

I am disappointed by this announcement. I was looking forward to reading 100new topics today regarding view not showing and what NA means.

Now it is only going to be like 50 topics about this, tops.

But you can look forward to panicked “Fevver is down!!!” posts during the weekend, guesses what will be changed (err, during the maintenance?), hopes that they will get sells, panicked posts about their orders being due but they can’t deliver them…

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you can look forward to panicked “Fevver is down!!!” posts during the weekend, guesses what will be changed (err, during the maintenance?), hopes that they will get sells, panicked posts about their orders being due but they can’t deliver them…

No, I am actually looking forward to next guy sharing he lost 100$ 500$ or 3000$ gig because he delayed his respond.

Yesterday I lost 750000$ because I picked wrong numbers on lottery card.

Or,

I can not believe Fiverr is doing upgrade just as I was starting to get so many orders.

Guest humanissocial

Thanks. Can you please confirm if there will be an official notice of this via the Fiverr application and email?

I hope people don’t need to check Twitter or the forum to see this is happening.

Fiverr was broken into over the weekend. Someone got into the impression vault and made off with EVERYTHING. Until they can track down where the impressions are now, we’ve just got to keep on working like they don’t matter.

It feels like a blessing in disguise.😀

Fiverr was broken into over the weekend. Someone got into the impression vault and made off with EVERYTHING. Until they can track down where the impressions are now, we’ve just got to keep on working like they don’t matter.

I used to see every morning my impressions. I guess it was wasted time since they are no important anymore. It is like another lost habit in quarantine time. Regards!

Actually, when i’m opening my gig page on site then, it is continuously showing that "We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."
Also, Nobody can’t send or receive message during this maintenance as far as I know about this. I’m sending message to my buyer but not reaching to the customer end.
No more orders, No more buyer requests at this time… Gigs ranking are becoming low day by day with mostly everyone…
Don’t know what’s going on during this maintenance time… 😕

Archived