Scheduled Maintenance Downtime

mjensen415

Are you playing with Photoshop?

No, that is too much work and I was not going to pay myself for that. I used paintnet.

Points for you in my book, do!!! Let’s see who else is going to catch it.

PS. @catwriter Upravo sam pogledala tvoj profil i mogu samo reći - VAU. 2014. I zarađuješ ovdje u kontinuitetu dovoljno za život? Fenomenalno. Translation: (I just checked your profile and I am amazed, congratulations!)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maintenance didn’t fix this stats bug… :roll_eyes:

Oh damn… And I’t started as soon as I started with Fiverr.

OK, but honestly why do you need this? It is like you open a store and you had someone writing what colors were the pants of people entering your store. I get that you can do some changes and monitor how is the change affecting your visibility and clicks but overall I experience no difference in having statistics visible and not. I get same amount of orders that have nothing to do with statistics. My highest performing GIG is the gig I worked the most to be the best.

OK, but honestly why do you need this? It is like you open a store and you had someone writing what colors were the pants of people entering your store. I get that you can do some changes and monitor how is the change affecting your visibility and clicks but overall I experience no difference in having statistics visible and not. I get same amount of orders that have nothing to do with statistics. My highest performing GIG is the gig I worked the most to be the best.

I don’t need it but I would really really like to see it.

I like stats like that etc and I really hoped that it would get fixed after this downtime but no difference at all. 😞

i don’t know why fiverr is not taking this issue seriously…

You never know the pain and hard work from Fiverr, Fiverr is a internationally company and billions of user in their system, and due to this convi19, most of the staff are “fired” because Fiverr is losing money as well. There are only a small amount of staff left to handle all these billions users.

Put yourself in other people shoe, and you will get it.

And if you think Fiverr is not taking serious, you can quit Fiverr, It’s your choice to join them , no body ask you to join 🙂

You never know the pain and hard work from Fiverr, Fiverr is a internationally company and billions of user in their system, and due to this convi19, most of the staff are “fired” because Fiverr is losing money as well. There are only a small amount of staff left to handle all these billions users.

Put yourself in other people shoe, and you will get it.

And if you think Fiverr is not taking serious, you can quit Fiverr, It’s your choice to join them , no body ask you to join 🙂

i know that fiverr is a international company…i think that 2 weeks are enough to handle this problem…and don’t tell me what is right or wrong do your own work…and yeah i think that fiverr is telling you that they are losing money… :rofl: just go on…

PS:its covid19 not convi19… 😅

i know that fiverr is a international company…i think that 2 weeks are enough to handle this problem…and don’t tell me what is right or wrong do your own work…and yeah i think that fiverr is telling you that they are losing money… :rofl: just go on…

PS:its covid19 not convi19… 😅

i know that fiverr is a international company

PS : its an international company, not a international 😅 (come on, this is not a English game)

And your quote is Ease your customers pain, then you now digging my pain?? No wonder cant get order since 2018 ?? 😅

i know that fiverr is a international company

PS : its an international company, not a international 😅 (come on, this is not a English game)

And your quote is Ease your customers pain, then you now digging my pain?? No wonder cant get order since 2018 ?? 😅

i was created my account in 2018…but after that i have no time for fiverr because of my studies…and now i am started working on fiverr…so that’s why i don’t have order… 🙂…Some people have a habit of looking into someone’s work…i think you are one of them…

i was created my account in 2018…but after that i have no time for fiverr because of my studies…and now i am started working on fiverr…so that’s why i don’t have order… 🙂…Some people have a habit of looking into someone’s work…i think you are one of them…

of course, I’m one of them, like all the buyers, obviously people need to look at your gig , in order to purchase your gig.

No wonder you have no order, you don’t like people to look at your gigs. Then why are you still complaining about the stat missing ( impression, clicks, views…)

of course, I’m one of them, like all the buyers, obviously people need to look at your gig , in order to purchase your gig.

No wonder you have no order, you don’t like people to look at your gigs. Then why are you still complaining about the stat missing ( impression, clicks, views…)

i know how to manage my gig…so please 🙏

Well this message is gone from the top of the forum pages so I guess the maintenance is done but the analytics bug is still there…

There was no maintenance. At least not when they said it would be, I’ve been working since then and the website was always up.

Archived