How to get back ranking of GIG?

abdulrehmanlhr

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do notlike to repeat myself so…

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

I do notlike to repeat myself so…

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. dizzy_face Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! face_with_symbols_over_mouth Once you get to level 1 things get better…

vickiespencer

Thanks for sharing the new information…

Guest junaidzulifqar

You have to login your fiverr account on desktop. Than in selling mode you have to select gigs. Click on the gig you want to check performance.

My GIG is not showing no the #first #Page but On FIRST NUMBER…😎YUP:) I have done. Just click on link below and see how I adjust tages, wrote discription and put video and questions on my gig to rank it on first number( yes…✌️)
I can also help you to rank your gig on first no, but first you have to get an idea from my gig. So CLICK AND LET ME KNOW…

Inkedmygigonfirstpage.thumb.jpg.aa6494822023b4098baf998fa4fc6f42.jpg
https://www.fiverr.com/share/akxxkG

You could change the bit that says “I am a very fast Engkish typist and I Can Type Up To 50 Words Per Minute Without Any Mistake”. Maybe make more of the words lower case, eg. “and I can type up to…”

Though maybe most documents are already in an editable format. Less people will probably be scanning handwritten documents now, they’ll more likely be typing them directly.

You could change the bit that says “I am a very fast Engkish typist and I Can Type Up To 50 Words Per Minute Without Any Mistake”. Maybe make more of the words lower case, eg. “and I can type up to…”

Though maybe most documents are already in an editable format. Less people will probably be scanning handwritten documents now, they’ll more likely be typing them directly.

uk1000

very thankful to you for nice suggestion…😍

Hi everyone hope you all will be fine. I clicked on my profile today after many days and saw BEST SELLER tag on one of my gigs. Surprisingly,

1. I have no order completed just one order is in queue (first order )
  2. My best seller gig is not optimized (normal gig)
  3. My gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/abdulrehmanlhr/convert-pdf-to-word-in-2-hours-perfectly
    After this tag i wanna edit my gig properly , please tell me how i can edit it or not. Any other suggestion would be highly appreciated.
    “No one has ever become poor by giving.”
    THANKS!

Best seller tag doesn’t NECESSARILY mean that your gig is actually among the best sellers in your respective category. It simply means that out of all your gigs, this is the one which has been sold the most. It’s best seller among all of your active gigs.

PS : When I saw the best seller tag on my profile after I made the first sale, I thought I have made myself a place in the company of leading sellers on this platform. After navigating the best selling section for more than 20 mins, my dreams got shattered when I found my gig is on 57th page of that category.

Archived