How to get back ranking of GIG?

abdulrehmanlhr

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi fiverres, I hope all is well. Can you please help me in setting the gig title properly. Actually I have 3 keywords that I wanna set in my title…(convert vector to raster, manual vector tracing, logo tracing)

1. I will convert vector to raster, manual vector tracing, logo tracing-------> length: 61 char
  2. I will do logo and manual vector tracing, convert raster to vector-------> length: 56 char

In the above two titles, which one is more appreciate or better… because in the second title logo tracing and vector tracing has mixed up (like logo and vector tracing)… is this still ok or will help in the ranking ?
Please guide if I am better at delivering problem to you or any other guidance or improvement will be tightly appreciated…
Many thanks in advance.

You’re misunderstanding fundamental elements of SEO.

It isn’t about what is the best keyword. It’s about what keywords have low competition and high demand especially in the audience you are targeting. It is absolutely pointless to try to rank for a keyword that 10,000 other sellers are trying to rank for.

Also, the only.people who would know what those are are your competitors who are successful. Why would they share that information with you and in the forum? Others would use that information to outrank them.

Finally Fiverr doesn’t provide analytics on what buyers search for. So no one can really know this. A lot of sellers here will tell you to copy what keywords other sellers are using. Don’t do that. It makes no sense. Just further crowds the market and doesn’t represent buyer search behaviour.

• 2 months later...

The “best seller” on your gig isn’t shown to anyone other than you so it will only benefit you so you know which of your gigs is selling the most (or more likely which is selling the most, most recently).

It’s probably which has received the most orders (even if they’re not yet complete) within the last x days (assuming it’s not “all time”).

edit: though that tag from your gig isn’t shown to other users, I think it shows the best seller first (in the top left) when they view your profile.

Please can somebody help me here, I’m really confused by this best seller of a thing, my gig is showing best and it has only receive 2 orders unlike other gigs, and it is still showing the best seller badge on it.

While search, the gig is not on first five pages, I’ve never receive a message on it before, and it’s still showing best seller.

Please advise me, what should I do

Please can somebody help me here, I’m really confused by this best seller of a thing, my gig is showing best and it has only receive 2 orders unlike other gigs, and it is still showing the best seller badge on it.

While search, the gig is not on first five pages, I’ve never receive a message on it before, and it’s still showing best seller.

Please advise me, what should I do

I think it might be a recent bug. Mine normally showed as the best seller the one that actually had the most orders recently (whether completed or not I think). Currently it’s incorrectly showing a gig as my best seller when that gig hasn’t sold much at all recently. I thought maybe it could be taking the selling price into account but even with the selling price, it’s still showing the wrong gig (and it shouldn’t be taking the package prices into account if that’s not the actual selling price, eg. if a custom offer is normally used).

So since it seems like a recent bug you could contact CS about it and see what they say (and see if they can fix it if it’s wrong):

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Though CS are taking a long time to respond currently I think.

Maybe a fix needs running on some accounts or it’s a bug that affects most users (though it might be correct for many users as there haven’t been many recent posts about it on the forum). It might have gone wrong after the “N/A” issue but that’s just a guess.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It should read “BEST SELLING” rather than “BEST SELLER”.

No that wouldn’t eliminate confusion because people would still wonder if it means best of their gigs or best of Fiverr. Changing the grammar doesn’t fix that. Also “Best Seller” is grammatically more appropriate: this gig is your best seller.

• 1 month later...

You have to have your best photos for Gigs and key words optimized.

favicon-32x32.png.bc925362b3214d2f89f30dde0c3668db.png Fiverr.com
design-architectural-floor-plans-and-3d-rendering.jpg.7f5b7e5623f535176740fcaa203eb6ad.jpg

asiridananja : I will design architectural floor plans and 3d rendering for...

For only $5, asiridananja will design architectural floor plans and 3d rendering. | I will Design / Draw / Redraw Architectural plans or models and provide;2D Floor Plan / 3D Floor Plans3D rendering2D elevationsRedraw floor plansRedraw floor plans |...

Archived