How to get back ranking of GIG?

abdulrehmanlhr

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, How are you? Fine? I just created my new gig after spending a lot of time. If you have one minute free then please visit my gig and tell me any changes to make for better ranking. I have only 2 reviews, therefore, need your suggestions.
I look forward to hearing from you.
My gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Gz96XZ
Thanks.

Neither editing a gig, nor creating a new one will guarantee any sales. That’s not how Fiverr works. If your gig needs to be edited, then feel free to do so. If you want to start a new gig, you are welcome to do that as well. Nothing you do, as a seller here on Fiverr, will guarantee sales. In fact, Fiverr does not guarantee any sales just because a seller has gigs here. Sales are earned by proactively connecting to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you.

Neither editing a gig, nor creating a new one will guarantee any sales. That’s not how Fiverr works. If your gig needs to be edited, then feel free to do so. If you want to start a new gig, you are welcome to do that as well. Nothing you do, as a seller here on Fiverr, will guarantee sales. In fact, Fiverr does not guarantee any sales just because a seller has gigs here. Sales are earned by proactively connecting to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you.

@jonbaas

Thank for your quick reply.

Should i delete those gigs on which I am not getting orders or deleting = not deleting?

is It affects on other ranking?

@jonbaas

Should i delete those gigs on which I am not getting orders or deleting = not deleting?

Did you read what I wrote in my previous comment? Nothing you do will guarantee sales. Focus on connecting your services to the target customers who need them. That is the only way to set yourself up for success. Trying to find a way to game the system – or the search algorithm – will not work.

@jonbaas

Just leave the old gig alone and make a new one but make it somehow DIFFERENT, for a different thing or a variation of the old gig, not the exact same thing as the old one.

And you can edit the old gig too.

If you want to add something to your existing service then editing gig is better than creating multiple gigs for the same one. Anyway editing gigs alone wont get you any sales so try to be active here and also try sharing your gigs in social media for maximum exposure.

Hi everyone, hope you all will be doing well. can you please tell me that how response rate decreases as my response rate was 89% and two days ago I was online and received one message, so, i reply quickly and last reply also was mine. Then today my response rate is 83%…? I am not clear about it…
IF YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION, THEN PLEASE GUIDE ME. I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU…
Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi fiverrers, i hope you all will be very happy and doing well. Although my gig is on first page among 37000 other gigs of same niche and i am getting good impressions as well but not orders? Can you guide me please why i am not getting orders as i believe my gig is fully optimized with good description, title, image and all these things. Please guide me i’ll be thankful to you.

My gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/qDVjeX
Looking forward to hear nice suggestion. Thanks

rankedgig.thumb.JPG.0b24db4241fba669f4af33584bc630ef.JPG
rankedgig887×803 210 KB

If you edit, you will loose the placement (since edits need to be verified by Fiverr).

Fair warning now, what I have to say isn’t exactly ‘nice’, but it is honest.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (This might be a reason for the lack of orders. If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other option, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.
There are several small English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. (Mainly the rules of capitalization.)

Concerning this specific gig, the main image is eye-catching, but not in a good way. The colors clash with that method of gradation, the image in the center is noticeably squished, and the green looks sickly when it’s next to the shade of green that Fiverr uses. (Also, the home-made Fiverr logo has the red spelling-error squiggle under it, the folder image is lost in the background color, I can see the cursor under the fifth star up top, and the sheer variety of font sizes and text-box lengths makes it look messy.)

If you edit, you will loose the placement (since edits need to be verified by Fiverr).

Fair warning now, what I have to say isn’t exactly ‘nice’, but it is honest.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (This might be a reason for the lack of orders. If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other option, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.

There are several small English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile. (Mainly the rules of capitalization.)

Concerning this specific gig, the main image is eye-catching, but not in a good way. The colors clash with that method of gradation, the image in the center is noticeably squished, and the green looks sickly when it’s next to the shade of green that Fiverr uses. (Also, the home-made Fiverr logo has the red spelling-error squiggle under it, the folder image is lost in the background color, I can see the cursor under the fifth star up top, and the sheer variety of font sizes and text-box lengths makes it look messy.)

@imagination7413

You are realy awesome as you noticed all blunders i did unknowingly but now i’ll debug all of them. Thanks a lot for your such kind of support on fiverr forum for beginners. Nice meeting you…

• 3 weeks later...

Hi fiverrers, I hope you all will be doing well. My GIG was showing on first page among 40000 gigs with same keyword but after updating gig images and little bit description, I have lost the ranking of my gig and its not even showing on 3 4 page.
Can you please guide me about that means why it happens? How to get back ranking of GIG?
Shall be very grateful to you. Thanks

GIG LINK: https://www.fiverr.com/share/vv1Kje

Archived