How to get back ranking of GIG?

abdulrehmanlhr

@vickiespencer @humanissocial

Can you please send here your buyer request offer that you are sending to clients , just as a sample so that we can get an idea because you both are very professional and experienced, Please.

Thanks

@vickiespencer

Thank you very much! I made this Offer description according to the instructions in the Forum that I saw earlier.

Can you please send here your buyer request offer that you are sending to clients , just as a sample so that we can get an idea because you both are very professional and experienced, Please.

Thanks

Just Help Please!!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@vickiespencer

Thank you very much! I made this Offer description according to the instructions in the Forum that I saw earlier.

Thanks

Just Help Please!!!

Just Help Please!!!

Professionals don’t use templates. Professionals tailor letters to buyer need.

I do not have a template. Every offer is written in a different way according to the buyer’s request.

You must keep trying to improve your communication skills, there are many articles on this subject to help you in better way. It’s just a simple attraction through your words. If you can discuss about mutual benefits, it would be more attractive. Must remember there are so many “No” to hit one “Yes”. Work on your profile and on your communication skills can bring a huge change in your revenue. 😊

You must keep trying to improve your communication skills, there are many articles on this subject to help you in better way. It’s just a simple attraction through your words. If you can discuss about mutual benefits, it would be more attractive. Must remember there are so many “No” to hit one “Yes”. Work on your profile and on your communication skills can bring a huge change in your revenue. 😊

@mohdaamiraziz

Thank you very much for your kind advice!!!

My gig is showing on first page even first no every time with different keywords among 9000 other sellers…but impressions are only 50 and click and views are also decreasing what’s may be reason for this situation…? please guide me.
I am waiting for your nice response and suggestion.
Thanks

I hope, I’m not considering it wrongly. I think it is a result of our activities and dedications to our online business. Our all activities are under observation, and If we successfully reached to a certain position and after that we didn’t maintain as well by sharing our products (gigs), making attractions for traffic, etc… Our impression, click and other values drop down by comparing with our previous ratings. Please correct me!

My gig is showing on first page even first no every time with different keywords among 9000 other sellers…but impressions are only 50 and click and views are also decreasing what’s may be reason for this situation…? please guide me.

I am waiting for your nice response and suggestion.

Thanks

My gig is showing on first page even first no every time with different keywords among 9000 other sellers

Are you talking about your gig search results by giving the complete url there? Like logo-design-for-business-card-and-website and your gig show at first?

Hi everyone, hope you all be doing well. This time I followed all ranking secrets but still getting very very low impressions, click and views. And on the other hand, my other gig’s statistics are showing ok.
Can you please help me to rank my gig by giving me suggestions of changing tags descriptions etc…Please
Here is link of my gig
https://www.fiverr.com/share/dDerl3
Thanks in advance…

By secrets you mean: Stay online 24/7 (use auto refresh plugin), exchange favorite gigs with fellow sellers, maybe exchange some reviews with fellow sellers, fill the thumbnail with words and pictures of other people 🙂
Hardly a secret, more like bad advice from people who have no idea how the algorithm works.
Try this new amazing secret: Scout for gigs in your niche that actually sell and try to do something similar in style (not copy their gig).

By secrets you mean: Stay online 24/7 (use auto refresh plugin), exchange favorite gigs with fellow sellers, maybe exchange some reviews with fellow sellers, fill the thumbnail with words and pictures of other people 🙂

Hardly a secret, more like bad advice from people who have no idea how the algorithm works.

Try this new amazing secret: Scout for gigs in your niche that actually sell and try to do something similar in style (not copy their gig).

@arcticdesigner

I didn’t try one of them you described. By secretes mean

I made my gig image by own

I used keywords in description

saved image by keyword and them upload

used appropriate tags

professional gig description

@arcticdesigner

used appropriate tags

made my gig image by own

followed all ranking secrets

That’s not a secret and definitely has nothing to do with ranking. that’s just basic, very basic part of your work.

@arcticdesigner

used appropriate tags

I believe your English level is not really suitable for transcribing English video/audio. This might be an issue. Another issue would be the fact that you are from Pakistan and people who buy these services are probably looking for a native American/British seller, so when they use the filters, you don’t appear in search.

I personally see your thumbnail unprofessional. By unprofessional I mean crowded, generic image that has nothing to do with what you are selling, poor background choice. Try an image that looks like this: .MP4 -> .docx/.PDF

.MP3 -> .docx/.PDF

I believe your English level is not really suitable for transcribing English video/audio. This might be an issue. Another issue would be the fact that you are from Pakistan and people who buy these services are probably looking for a native American/British seller, so when they use the filters, you don’t appear in search.

I personally see your thumbnail unprofessional. By unprofessional I mean crowded, generic image that has nothing to do with what you are selling, poor background choice. Try an image that looks like this: .MP4 -> .docx/.PDF

.MP3 -> .docx/.PDF

@arcticdesigner

Can you please elaborate what’s your meant by your comment like

I believe your English level is not really suitable for transcribing English video/audio.

What’s wrong with my English?

@arcticdesigner

Can you please elaborate what’s your meant by your comment like

I believe your English level is not really suitable for transcribing English video/audio.

What’s wrong with my English?

what’s your meant by your comment like

This. “What’s I mean by my comment like” is: Your English level is basic. Basic English level is not suitable for English transcriptions. It’s only suitable for basic conversations.

made my gig image by own

followed all ranking secrets

That’s not a secret and definitely has nothing to do with ranking. that’s just basic, very basic part of your work.

@mariashtelle1

Thanks for your response.

I am a new seller on fiverr and learning things , so hope i’ll become an expert like you one day.

Thanks

Archived