How to get back ranking of GIG?

abdulrehmanlhr

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end part of the title doesn’t really work. It feels clunky.

Removing the comma and adding in a preposition makes the title easier to read.

I will do fast video or audio transcription as your quality transcriber.

Fiverr recommends sellers use a powerful verb in their titles. If you want to follow that advice, you could write the following:

I will rapidly transcribe audio and video

You could even add in another adverb to capture the quality aspect of the original title:

I will rapidly and efficiently transcribe audio and video

The end part of the title doesn’t really work. It feels clunky.

Removing the comma and adding in a preposition makes the title easier to read.

I will do fast video or audio transcription as your quality transcriber.

Fiverr recommends sellers use a powerful verb in their titles. If you want to follow that advice, you could write the following:

I will rapidly transcribe audio and video

You could even add in another adverb to capture the quality aspect of the original title:

I will rapidly and efficiently transcribe audio and video

@ahmwritingco

Sorry to take your time because i don’t want to lose experienced suggestion from experienced person…😍

According my search there competitors are not using rapidly,efficiently word in title they are using fast , flawless, accurate , manually there for i chose that one

I will do fast video or audio transcription as your quality transcriber. this include more than 60 letters so what should i do…?

Thanks…

You don’t really need the “as your transcriber” part of your title, assuming you’re writing for humans, because it’s redundant. Anybody who offers to transcribe is by definition a transcriber.

You could express your selling points (fast and quality) in other ways, ways that are more eye-catching.

You could say something like

I will flawlessly (or accurately/manually) transcribe video or audio in X hours

This title could work well as buyers typically respond positively to concrete figures.

You could go for a light form of alliteration

I will transcribe video and audio fast and flawlessly

Or you could stick to the example we thought up in the earlier post. It’s not a bad thing that your competitors aren’t using certain words. You want to stand out from your competitors!

I will rapidly and efficiently transcribe video and audio

Go with a title that makes the most sense to you, even if that’s your original one. It’s best if a title is concrete and concise, but people succeed on Fiverr with titles that aren’t those two things. If you choose a title that doesn’t work well, no big deal. You can always change it later on.

Try to put more keyword @ahmwritingco

Fiverr advises sellers to use a consistent keyword in their title, description and tags. I’m not sure stuffing in more keywords has any effect on ranking. It could ultimately harm sales if it makes a gig harder to read (humans buy products after all, not machines).

I assumed the OP wanted to use the keyword “transcribe” but if he doesn’t, all of the titles can be edited slightly to include a different keyword, such as “transcription”.

E.g. I will flawlessly transcribe video or audio in 48 hours > I will create a flawless transcription in 48 hours.

Fiverr advises sellers to use a consistent keyword in their title, description and tags. I’m not sure stuffing in more keywords has any effect on ranking. It could ultimately harm sales if it makes a gig harder to read (humans buy products after all, not machines).

I assumed the OP wanted to use the keyword “transcribe” but if he doesn’t, all of the titles can be edited slightly to include a different keyword, such as “transcription”.

E.g. I will flawlessly transcribe video or audio in 48 hours > I will create a flawless transcription in 48 hours.

I imagine Fiverr penalizes sellers who use keyword stuffing because it’s an attempt to circumvent the system and try to get in front of audiences who don’t actually want/aren’t looking for via the stuffed words. This is why Google started penalizing people who use keyword stuffing in their SEO.

Hi fiverreres, hope you all will be doing well. I have just published my new transcription gig with the help of nice suggestions of nice persons who are @uk1000 @ahmwritingco @humanissocial
This time i took a time approximately one weak before publishing my gig. I mean I think literally about gig image, description, tags etc. I made every gig image by own.
If you have one minute free then please visit my gig and if there are any problems please suggest me because I wanna rank it on first page.
click here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/38AVrB
Thanks a lot guys once again. You really helped me a lot.😊
“No one has ever become poor by giving.”

In the gig description:
“Provide minor rewrites, If I feel It’s needed.”
I’d use a lower case “if” if it’s after a comma.

“Beyond transcribe video or audio, if something is…”
Maybe change “transcribe” to “transcribing” eg. “Beyond transcribing video or audio,” or maybe it could be reworded (“As well as transcribing video or audio,” or something).

It might be better to reduce the “unlimited revisions” in the premium package.

Maybe remove the 5 stars from the gig image in case it’s seen as though you’re putting your actual 5 star rating in it.
See https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

Don’t put Fiverr badges or rewards on your profile or Gig image.

edit: Also maybe reword “Opposite to other sellers” eg. “Unlike other sellers” or “Unlike some other sellers” or some other wording maybe.

Your title reads better than the last one. You’ve also incorporated a keyword into your title, description, and tags, which is good.

A few edits still need to be made, though, to make the gig error-free. In addition to what UK1000 said, there’s an inconsistency in your packages. You say you’ll transcribe up to 60 minutes, then a few cms below that say you’ll transcribe up to 30 minutes.

image.png.bdbaade70439bd290d2d35c1482076db.png

Your title reads better than the last one. You’ve also incorporated a keyword into your title, description, and tags, which is good.

A few edits still need to be made, though, to make the gig error-free. In addition to what UK1000 said, there’s an inconsistency in your packages. You say you’ll transcribe up to 60 minutes, then a few cms below that say you’ll transcribe up to 30 minutes.

@ahmwritingco @uk1000

One day i’ll be an experienced like you guys because I am getting a lot of new things in just minutes. Please stay connected with me. You are awesome.😊

I SENT THIS BUYER REQUEST OFFER AND CHANGE APPROX 50% AFTER READING THE REQUIREMENTS…

Hi, I Wonder Who The First Person To Say Hi Was. I just saw your post that you want excel file that you already have after putting sum data in it. I have gone through your project placement and it matches my expertise. I understand you are looking for a person who can do your office data entry work who is proficient in this niche. Well I am really interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a data entry expert and I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like $5 and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise! What more you will get from me? ✓ Quality, Quantity and Honesty ✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions ✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charges) ✓ Quick delivery ✓ Friendly communication And many more! Let me know if I can help you out in this. DON’T PAY FOR WHAHT YOU CAN GET FREE. I have read your requirement instruction also and I just want to get 5-star review from you not only dollars. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP! Regards, abdulrehmanlhr

I SENT THIS BUYER REQUEST OFFER AND CHANGE APPROX 50% AFTER READING THE REQUIREMENTS…

Hi, I Wonder Who The First Person To Say Hi Was. I just saw your post that you want excel file that you already have after putting sum data in it. I have gone through your project placement and it matches my expertise. I understand you are looking for a person who can do your office data entry work who is proficient in this niche. Well I am really interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a data entry expert and I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like $5 and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise! What more you will get from me? ✓ Quality, Quantity and Honesty ✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions ✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charges) ✓ Quick delivery ✓ Friendly communication And many more! Let me know if I can help you out in this. DON’T PAY FOR WHAHT YOU CAN GET FREE. I have read your requirement instruction also and I just want to get 5-star review from you not only dollars. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP! Regards, abdulrehmanlhr

I just want to get 5-star review from you not only dollars.

It is against Fiverr’s TOS to even mention reviews or feedback. 🙀

Some commented: arrow_down And: arrow_down So, I once again contacted Amy and asked her to clarify whether or not sellers will get warnings if they merely ask for a nonspecific review. roll_eyesimage.png.24d9f68129e15db58f8caab08e0593bb.pngNonetheless, Amy had not answered my question of whether or not there would be retribution for requests like those I quoted above. arrow_up" alt="arrow_up However, Amy did not answer me; Jenny did, and her response was quite clear. :face_with_…

After reading your offer to Buyer Requests I understand why it does not get responses. It is very long. I would get bored before I got to the end. You seem to boast about your qualifications more than you tell the buyer what you will do for them. :thinking:

✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions ✓

You are asking for trouble here. If you do not limit your revisions you could be doing revisions for your buyers for months, even after the gig closes! 😱

Please read what this frequent buyer says she wants to see in a Sellers response to a Buyer Request.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

I just want to get 5-star review from you not only dollars.

It is against Fiverr’s TOS to even mention reviews or feedback. 🙀

Some commented: arrow_down And: arrow_down So, I once again contacted Amy and asked her to clarify whether or not sellers will get warnings if they merely ask for a nonspecific review. roll_eyes[image]Nonetheless, Amy had not answered my question of whether or not there would be retribution for requests like those I quoted above. arrow_up" alt="arrow_up However, Amy did not answer me; Jenny did, and her response was quite clear. :face_with_…

After reading your offer to Buyer Requests I understand why it does not get responses. It is very long. I would get bored before I got to the end. You seem to boast about your qualifications more than you tell the buyer what you will do for them. :thinking:

✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions ✓

You are asking for trouble here. If you do not limit your revisions you could be doing revisions for your buyers for months, even after the gig closes! 😱

Please read what this frequent buyer says she wants to see in a Sellers response to a Buyer Request.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Would you please tell me what are the shortcomings of my offer description?

"Hello (Buyer Name/ Sir/Ma’am)

Are you looking for the best result at an affordable price? I will take you to your purpose. My top goal is to get a 5 star review from you.

I’m a new seller at Fiverr. But I’m a graphic designer with over five years of experience.

I’ve already seen you have several offers. So, I can customize your images in 24 hours. If you want to recreate your images, okay, I’ll give you 100% satisfaction. At my offer I will serve this all for just only $5, And also We can discuss your budget.

Then, if you need my service please text me inbox.

Regard

Photocutter92"

"Hello (Buyer Name/ Sir/Ma’am)

Are you looking for the best result at an affordable price? I will take you to your purpose. My top goal is to get a 5 star review from you.

I’m a new seller at Fiverr. But I’m a graphic designer with over five years of experience.

I’ve already seen you have several offers. So, I can customize your images in 24 hours. If you want to recreate your images, okay, I’ll give you 100% satisfaction. At my offer I will serve this all for just only $5, And also We can discuss your budget.

Then, if you need my service please text me inbox.

Regard

Photocutter92"

Are you looking for the best result at an affordable price?

Just tell them your offer. This is extra reading.

I will take you to your purpose.

What does that even mean?

It is poor English and confusing!

My top goal is to get a 5 star review from you.

That is against TOS! Read my post above.

Archived