Can i make main income form fiverr ?i have family

dreammakers2000

I was thinking doing the same and quit my 9-5 job and work from home as a Fiverr freelancer, but after seeing Fiverr’s attitude towards sellers (i.e. banning them for the most ridicilous reasons, even when they have no fault at all) I can never feel safe when I work on Fiverr, so I changed my mind. You cannot simply trust Fiverr not to ban you one day even if you do everything right and by the book. Even though I earn on Fiverr more than I do from my day job, I wouldn’t consider working solely on Fiverr.

what happen with you

can you tell me to learn from you

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if you establish a gig everyone loves and it sells like crazy, Fiverr tends to throw even such gigs to last pages randomly, where no one can find it. It can ruin your income very badly, if you depend on the rankings and visibility your gig has established/should deserve.

Until that is no longer an issue (Might take a while, as they say it’s a feature) and 1) You have services that people need continuously 2) People love your work, then you should start considering having it be your main job, if the income is enough.

Now you can always expand it further by promoting your gig yourself. Make a blog where you discuss your gigs in greater detail, and rank it up good to grow natural traffic amounts, and why not even do paid promotions for it.

Even if you establish a gig everyone loves and it sells like crazy, Fiverr tends to throw even such gigs to last pages randomly, where no one can find it. It can ruin your income very badly, if you depend on the rankings and visibility your gig has established/should deserve.

Until that is no longer an issue (Might take a while, as they say it’s a feature) and 1) You have services that people need continuously 2) People love your work, then you should start considering having it be your main job, if the income is enough.

Now you can always expand it further by promoting your gig yourself. Make a blog where you discuss your gigs in greater detail, and rank it up good to grow natural traffic amounts, and why not even do paid promotions for it.

ok so

how i can sure get order always

ok so

There is NO guarantee that you can get orders all the time.

It is possible, but again, no guarantee.

There are ways to make sure your gigs are at a certain quality, there are ways to

drive traffic to your gigs, but again, there is no way you can be sure.

There are ways to make sure your gigs are at a certain quality, there are ways to

can you help me 🙂 and tell me how make all that

tell me how make that 🙂

what happen with you

what happen with you

ok so

tell me how make that 🙂

Have you noticed others are not answering you? :thinking:

Please take the suggestion that @lloydsolutions has offered you. 😉

The title of this thread is: Can I make (my) main income from Fiverr? I have (a) family. 🙂

The name of the thread is not: Please ask posters in this thread for help. 🤐

According to the Forum Do’s and Dont’s you could get :black_flag:

Here is a copy of Forum rules for you to read. 😐

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

tell me how make that 🙂

Don’t ask people to do your research for you. All the resources are available.

We took the time and effort to learn our business and learn how to make the most of Fiverr and you can do the same.

If you don’t want to take initiative, you will not succeed here. And you certainly won’t be able to support your family with it.

tell me how make all that

I’m sorry but unfortunately it’s highly unlikely that you’ll make full time income from fiverr with that attitude. :woman_shrugging: You need to have a business man mindset, to be a doer, not only “asker”. Most successful people actually figure out what works the best by themselves without anyone else chewing all info for them.

If you have a freelancer mindset then it wouldn’t be a problem

This are the main thing that seems you don’t have at the moment. But again: everything is in your hands.

I use my Fiverr money to go to Starbucks!

I use my money to save for the penthouse in London 😂 (i guess everyone already knows what I’m working/dreaming towards)

I’m sorry but unfortunately it’s highly unlikely that you’ll make full time income from fiverr with that attitude. :woman_shrugging: You need to have a business man mindset, to be a doer, not only “asker”. Most successful people actually figure out what works the best by themselves without anyone else chewing all info for them.

This are the main thing that seems you don’t have at the moment. But again: everything is in your hands.

I use my money to save for the penthouse in London 😂 (i guess everyone already knows what I’m working/dreaming towards)

But why do that when you can mooch off experienced sellers who actually did the work to learn their craft?

Of course we do. We’ve started a Go Fund Me page for you! 😃

• 3 weeks later...

I made about $600 or $700 on fiverr this month.

I am living in China, so yes, this income can cover my basic life right now. But if I want to live a better life, this is not enough. For a house rental here is about USD 200.

I just start selling on fiver for 2 month. I am still a new seller. Hope next month I will be level one seller and my sales will increase a little bit.

For the first month, I sold my gig at a very cheap price $5 to attract customers. After I have some feedback, I increased my price. But I still feel it’s very cheap because I really spend a lot time on each project. I am hoping customer can buy those expensive gig from me, not all cheap one. 😂

It is lovely and interesting for me to hear from you in China! I think it’s amazing you’ve made this much money your first months, you seem to be doing great 🙂

• 1 year later...

I joined Fiverr about 3 months ago. I made in those 3 months I made, on average, about $1800 each month. The average monthly income in my country is $1000.

Don’t know if I can maintain it though because I’m fairly new on fiverr. But why I got from it is that it all depends on where you’re from and there standard of living in your country.

Yes of course you can but you have to pay enough attention in your career. If you are continuously doing great job on fiverr you can do something more than any other job. You can also reinvest the revenue you earned from fiverr to create a another income source. It will make you more secure and pleasant experience in your personal life.

I joined Fiverr about 3 months ago. I made in those 3 months I made, on average, about $1800 each month. The average monthly income in my country is $1000.

Don’t know if I can maintain it though because I’m fairly new on fiverr. But why I got from it is that it all depends on where you’re from and there standard of living in your country.

I joined Fiverr about 3 months ago. I made in those 3 months I made, on average, about $1800 each month.

Your account was created in July this year, and you have no active gigs or reviews.

I joined Fiverr about 3 months ago. I made in those 3 months I made, on average, about $1800 each month.

Your account was created in July this year, and you have no active gigs or reviews.

@billiblanks do you have a different Forum account than your welling account? :thinking:

Are you a team or a single user?

Archived