Can i make main income form fiverr ?i have family

dreammakers2000

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an extremely vague question. Yes some Fiverrians make 100k usd while many other at best call fiver a side income. You need to think about how much you need to make in order to support your needs. Then ask yourself is that amount reasonable from the sales you have been getting? Fiverr in itself is a great platform since bidding on gigs is not required but the periods of luls with no sales can make living difficult. Also with Fiverr constantly rotating is and changing procedure to be competitive against other free lance platforms its best not to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. Current policy and procedure may work for you know but that may not be the case in the future.

• 5 months later...

Yes, you can. Make it as your passion!

But, I suggest you to don’t rely on it, I mean NEVER! Specially if you have a family!

This is an online platform, here you have no fixed income also no any guarantee how long you can survive/ work here. No any guarantee means, here there is a lot of policies, and if you miss follow any one of them by mistakenly, you can get ban. Also, your most running gig can be removed by doing any mistake unintentionally and so on.

But, I replied you above, yes you can. I suggest you to don’t rely on it or don’t rely on a single platform. But, make is as you passion, enhance your skills and start working through multiple platforms. Try to open multiple doors, don’t rely on a single one.

Also, try to make your personal clients, and work here same like as you are working somewhere (any organization) means, boost your skills so if there will be any loss in future regarding to profile, you will not be on foot, you will be able to stand again easily by working any where.

Archived