Late order (Closed)

alessio90

But why do you keep writing if you do not understand the problem?

I guess I’m hoping that somewhere deep deep down you take a moment and read, but I guess I should stop.

I can see that this isn’t going anywhere. I’m sad that the buyer has to go through this with you. You should have enough experience to properly handle your orders and guide your clients through it.

It’s obvious to me and to others replying here. If it’s not clear for you then rant away.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then here I do not care about the vote. I’m far from the top seller threshold of $ 20k earned. I have all the time in the world to improve on this. But I want the right support.

Then here I do not care about the vote. I’m far from the top seller threshold of $ 20k earned. I have all the time in the world to improve on this

I’m not talking about becoming a TRS. I’m talking about losing your current level(s). If you don’t deliver on time, you could get demoted to a level 1 seller, and then to a new seller.

Fiverr has its own process and its own rules (you deliver via the Deliver Now button, the buyer accepts and rates you or asks for modification, you deliver modified work, and so on, without ever getting a cancellation for a late delivery).

You can’t just invent your own rules. Well, you can, but there are consequences.

Everyone here understands what happened just fine. Unfortunately, it looks like you don’t understand that you’re violating the Terms of Service by not delivering (via Deliver Now button) before the deadline, and that the feedback you have received is the result of your refusal to follow the rules.

I guess I’m hoping that somewhere deep deep down you take a moment and read, but I guess I should stop.

I can see that this isn’t going anywhere. I’m sad that the buyer has to go through this with you. You should have enough experience to properly handle your orders and guide your clients through it.

It’s obvious to me and to others replying here. If it’s not clear for you then rant away.

If I needed advice I would open another topic. I’m not talking about this.

I think it’s time for a chop-chop. OP doesn’t want to take responsability on his own mistakes. It’s just a carrousel and as @uxreview said, this is going nowhere…

It’s just a carrousel and as @uxreview said, this is going nowhere…

I agree. Someone needs to go off topic here quickly or people are just going to start becoming mentally unwell.

From Fiverr TOS

Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.

f your refusal to follow the rules.

So all those who extend an order because late, violate the regulation?

So all those who extend an order because late, violate the regulation?

No. If you can’t deliver before the deadline, you can ask for a time extension, and that is within the rules.

However, if you’re simply late (you don’t deliver, you don’t ask for time extension), then yes, you’re breaking the rules.

Copied from the Terms of Service: " * Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s status."

If I needed advice I would open another topic. I’m not talking about this.

You’re talking about the fact that you want the feedback removed. However, nobody on the forum can do it, only Customer Support can, and they already said they’re not going to do it.

So, what do you expect to happen? CS doesn’t read the forum.

max 24 hr. But again, that’s not the problem.

The customer wrote:

Hello Alessio, I cancelled the order because it was late and Fiverr told me to.

How should I interpret these words?

Fiverr doesn’t actually say that.

I had a seller not delivering a gig some time ago and Fiverr sent me a notification that said they noticed that the gig I ordered is late and that they suggest contacting the seller.

I had the possibility to cancel the gig if I wanted to, but they certainly didn’t tell me to cancel it. It looked much more as if they’d prefer and encourage me to contact the seller to settle it with them, which makes sense, too, since Fiverr doesn’t really want anyone to cancel if it’s somehow avoidable.

Your buyer must have misunderstood their notification.

Once a gig is in ‘very late’ status, if the buyer chooses to cancel, that leads to the automated 1* review with that default text from Fiverr, without the buyer being able to rate or write a text themself, it only looks as if that review is from the buyer, because Fiverr posts that review in the buyer’s name (which I don’t think okay btw, IMO Fiverr should post those auto-reviews under their own name).

made the mistake both myself

Finally 😓

You made a mistake by not following the process and if you learned anything from our advice then you won’t end up with another cancellations in a few months 😉

I have never denied my mistake. But here is the error of the customer who wants to solve the problem. If you do not understand this, go somewhere else that does not do this for you. I do not need “keyboard lions” coming here to waste time.

Jeez… People are still trying to reason with/help this person? xD :rofl: s/he has already gotten all the help/info. they need in the first few posts. It is up to them to accept/reject it.

Jeez… People are still trying to reason with/help this person? xD :rofl:

I’m refraining myself from posting a picture as a warning :roll_eyes:

Let’s see how this whole thing ends… 😏

Archived