Question Regarding Earning Clearance

swayam89

Just curious if a client can cancel order between 14 days clearance period. Its already delivered, what if there is some problem happen in the order within 14 days which I delivered, can client asks for refund to fiverr or what will happen in that case?

Yeah it’s possible for buyer for refund any time by asking Fiverr support or through Paypal dispute. There are many cases on Fiverr that happened to many sellers here. Even after 14 days buyer can get refund.

I hope you will be safe.

Good Luck! 👍

Even after 14 days buyer can get refund.

This is weird, why the hell it gets refunded after 14 days as well. Seems like fiverr is only favouring buyers and not sellers.

Have A Look On This Topic

I completed several jobs before several months (In April 2018). Seller also marked order as completed and also give me interesting reviews with 5 stars review. But today (11 July 2018), I received notifications “Buyer cancelled your order.” What is this? I haven’t any idea about this. And now my Order completion rate is 77%. There is minus balance in Income area ($ -180). frowning_face Please give me some advice… What can I do for this? Please help me. Thank you.

Even after 14 days buyer can get refund.

This is weird, why the hell it gets refunded after 14 days as well. Seems like fiverr is only favouring buyers and not sellers.

Fiverr also loses it’s 20% due to scammers who do Paypal dispute… But Fiverr is working on it to solve this matter 👍

Have A Look On This Topic

I completed several jobs before several months (In April 2018). Seller also marked order as completed and also give me interesting reviews with 5 stars review. But today (11 July 2018), I received notifications “Buyer cancelled your order.” What is this? I haven’t any idea about this. And now my Order completion rate is 77%. There is minus balance in Income area ($ -180). frowning_face Please give me some advice… What can I do for this? Please help me. Thank you.

Its a kind of thing like the Buyer is FRAUD / SPAM.

What actually FRAUD BUYER do is they will place an order and they will get the work from you.

Later they will place a Paypal Dispute. On such case Fiverr will refund the money and ban the buyer.

So better do work for Good Buyer.

Guest offlinehelpers

Its a kind of thing like the Buyer is FRAUD / SPAM.

What actually FRAUD BUYER do is they will place an order and they will get the work from you.

Later they will place a Paypal Dispute. On such case Fiverr will refund the money and ban the buyer.

We can’t choose our buyers, they choose us.

We can’t choose our buyers, they choose us.

You can contact support . They will help you replace the completion rate. Good Buyer mean you can do business if they exist on Fiverr greater than 1-2 Years. Avoid do business for Newly Registered User(s)

Archived