Let's socialize!

gina_riley2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, you reminded me of something, so here it goes: I’ve been called…

Woody, Wooly, Goofy (come on!), Woolfy, Wolfy, Woodie, Wood (for real? 🤨), Woofster…

and still waiting for Wendy 😄

#CONSPIRACY alert: did @gig_freak design his profile photo to steal my identity? note the pose :eyes:😄 It’s a good pose, what can I say, the 👩

Okay, Wendy.

#Illuminati confirmed. I just noticed the resemblance. Damn, I would definitely change the photo, I don’t want to copy one of my favorite guys around here. 🙂

Okay, Wendy.

#Illuminati confirmed. I just noticed the resemblance. Damn, I would definitely change the photo, I don’t want to copy one of my favorite guys around here. 🙂

Damn, I would definitely change the photo, I don’t want to copy one of my favorite guys around here. 🙂

Don’t you change it! It’s awesome as it is, and if you look again, your fingers’ placement on your face differs from mine, so yeah, they’re quite different when it comes to the small details 😉

Plus, it’s a thoroughly tested pose 😃

So I was away all day, missed today’s forum action and come back to see that @woofy31 has moved on and in my absence, has created some kind of bromantic triangle without me.
For the record:
@gig_freak you can copy my pose any time and I won’t call you out on it.
@damooch916 you also make me smile
@woofy31 I won’t ever call you Wendy and if you call me “brilliant”, I will 😊 before saying “No! You are”.

Conspiracy: Bromantic Triangle and I am the all-seeing “I”

I started with promoting industry news and related # tags in my social media feed on twitter, FB and Pinterest. 5 days of doing it, I got surprisingly nothing!

I will now follow this post’s rules -
Promote your gigs to people who might be interested in right place!
Do not spam!

To your success!

Damn, I would definitely change the photo, I don’t want to copy one of my favorite guys around here. 🙂

Don’t you change it! It’s awesome as it is, and if you look again, your fingers’ placement on your face differs from mine, so yeah, they’re quite different when it comes to the small details 😉

Plus, it’s a thoroughly tested pose :smiley:

@eoinfinnegan if you borrow me the two Huskies, I would copy you. 🙂

Don’t you change it!

I am planning on getting a good cartoon until then this photo would definitely stay. 😉

Plus, you are sitting on your photo, I am standing 😛

Guys, I would leave you now, as my designs can’t get created by themselves. I wish if I could’ve created an AI that would finish my work. xD

So I was away all day, missed today’s forum action and come back to see that @woofy31 has moved on and in my absence, has created some kind of bromantic triangle without me.

For the record:

@woofy31 I won’t ever call you Wendy and if you call me “brilliant”, I will 😊 before saying “No! You are”.

Look what you did to Woofy. Your broke his heart with your absence and now he moved on.

💔

I am both seller and a buyer. 🙂

Until I start making money from here, other places online, or irl. I’m Just a seller! But I could use some better graphic design down the road for my YouTube. I’m not horrible at it, but I’m not the best either. My friend, he is pretty good and free, but he is pretty busy. So yeah, for now just seller! I’m going to college soon myself and I plan to have a job irl, but I want to do this as a side gig.

Until I start making money from here, other places online, or irl. I’m Just a seller! But I could use some better graphic design down the road for my YouTube. I’m not horrible at it, but I’m not the best either. My friend, he is pretty good and free, but he is pretty busy. So yeah, for now just seller! I’m going to college soon myself and I plan to have a job irl, but I want to do this as a side gig.

Okay, that’s good. I am also a college student.

Usually, I purchase voice overs, drawing, and some HTML gigs. 🙂

I started with promoting industry news and related # tags in my social media feed on twitter, FB and Pinterest. 5 days of doing it, I got surprisingly nothing!

Do not spam!

To your success!

Do not spam!

Well, my point was that when you socialize with people - get to know them, interact - give/take advice, you naturally become part of a group (trusted group).

People will know you, what you do and you do not need to advertise. I already know what almost ever poster in this thread (if they are frequent posters) sell.

• Joe (thecreativeguys): logo
  • Saddu: whiteboard
  • Mila: translation
  • Nayeem: software
  • Lorna (offlinehelpers) animated video

etc.

When I need a service anyone here offers, guess what? I go to them first.

Do not spam!

Well, my point was that when you socialize with people - get to know them, interact - give/take advice, you naturally become part of a group (trusted group).

People will know you, what you do and you do not need to advertise. I already know what almost ever poster in this thread (if they are frequent posters) sell.

• Joe (thecreativeguys): logo
  • Saddu: whiteboard
  • Mila: translation
  • Nayeem: software
  • Lorna (offlinehelpers) animated video

etc.

When I need a service anyone here offers, guess what? I go to them first.

Agricultural economics, yeah it’s 100% connected to graphic design. 😊

etc.

Etc. means: Mark: graphic design. 😛

For the record:

So I was away all day

It was moderately uneventful. If you discount the mishaps involving mail order bridal fraud, vory v zakone spouting maniacal Russian death orders and that crude bit including a lost Slovenian looking for advice over gig extras and winding up being decimated in The Mask of Infamy.

I’ll tell you this Big E- That’s the last time I attempt polygamy from a catalog.

@woofy31 has moved on and in my absence, has created some kind of bromantic triangle without me

Firstly…A circle does not a triad make. Consider us a bro-love communion. A twisted, smorgasbord of man love…created to fester into the hearts and minds of the many. Seeping our bro-love-mania ways into a mighty aggregate. Forcing our non-forced love upon the unwillingness of the willing.

(Impressive tight rope walking of the creepy line, right?)

Now…correct me if I’m wrong… but there were four horsemen… and Ric Flair was a horseman…and Ric Flair was a man… and we’re men…and there are four of us? Well then… we must be just like them (I was never very good at math). But don’t you worry, I will NEVER let anyone call you Ole Anderson ( and with that, I’ve alienated any remaining onlookers).

So come. Be one with the horsemen. Yes, I know… I rigged the game by getting all the pretty girls and getting all the mic time, but why should I burden you with such a task (all this to metaphorically call myself Ric Flair in one post)?

I’m Mooch. I am a (emoji demonstrates a pianist scrutinizing the cavernous void of searching for the perfect melody).

Recently I (emoji demonstrates a symbolic tricycle, dancing on the mood of the swaying winds, perched atop a tight rope inside of a moody ambiance, darkness crawling from the corners of a grime laced tent- spreading out it’s sour reach like poisoned waters devouring the shore).

Today I plan to (emoji demonstrates the similitude of the flesh smashing dumbbell - to the compacting destruction of a city waste facility… each discarded item representing the fabric of the beaten flesh… being ravaged and broken, torn and decimated … each fiber waving white flags and shrieking out their defeat in a choir of sorrowful melodies)

But what I’ll probably end up doing (emoji demonstrates the longest line at a grocery store, wearing sweat pants and a tank top, holding a cheap pack of Swiss rolls - a Julia Robert’s movie from the cheap section and a basket full of single serve coffee).

Clever!

…And you don’t offer a writing gig on Fiverr?

Please let me know when you do so! (emoji demonstrates … … …!)

I feel like I may have missed the purpose behind this post in my first comment…so…!

Hello all! I’m Joe - I actually Live in Canada and for those of you who think I am a human - I am!!

Reading all the comments elevated my spirits!

I am a 👵s. Today, and tomorrow alll of the schools in our county have been/will be closed due to some sort of threat to many schools via e-mail and texts. The FBI has been called in. I was supposed to work both days, so I will miss the income, but I would rather everyone be safe. I am trying to build up my Fiverr business because winters here involve icy roadways and pathways that I want to avoid. Plus it will help to have a little extra during the summer months when I do not substitute.

I enjoy the Fiverr forum and he people I am meeting here.

Archived