Let's socialize!

gina_riley2

Hi, I’m Andy and I’m trying to look busy while reading this forum so that I can avoid my future in-laws.

(Yep, I’m afraid there’s no turning back 🙂 )

It’s difficult to explain to my own parents what I do for living not to mention in-laws.

"So you decided to switch from 9 to 5 corporate job to this? You don’t care about financial security? And if you don’t find clients you won’t be able to pay your bills."

Long pause followed by one word - “Interesting.”

Hum, never knew your name was Andy.

There is another Andy here, so we may have to go formal on you – not to get two of you confused! 😁

Hello, Andrew! 😉

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play shooters, but just singleplayer campaigns. I hate paying for online PS+, and I don’t like to have games on my PC as it would be a distraction.

PC

a BIG no. ( Alert: You’ve already replied 3 times to @gig_freak in this particular topic. :cowboy_hat_face:) I am a XBOX user…

P.S derailing the thread can also be considered spamming. 😉

I couldn’t agree with you more!

I’ve personally hired people because they were an active forum member! I’ve spent several Hundred dollars this way!

Stay nice and polite and you may every well gain by socializing!

And I thank you for your business again. 😀

Well there is much more to know. 😉

.#Letssocialize

#letssocialize

I like this hashtag 😁

Oh, hi, I’m Ra… … scratch that.

Let’s just stick to Woofy, your unusual neighbor who once used to bark behind ladies’ back 😄 I’m a dog person, thus I love dog gifs and I wish there were more dog emojis 🐕

I’ve been on Fiverr since its beginnings back in early 2010, and I’ve seen it all. Sometimes I think I’ve seen too much 👀 , while other times I’m amazed by how time flew by and that I’m still here, still standing straight!

I like to think that the impossible doesn’t exist, that it’s just harder to reach.

I can be dead serious, as well as extremely funny; I can be dangerously sad, as well as outrageously happy. I’m a Gemini, so I think it’s in my nature to be dual, hence the slight bipolarity and more-than-slight OCD - for there’s a constant fight going on inside of me.

I could make an Epic Trilogy Book just about me & my passions/hobbies, but I’m currently learning to talk/write less and do more 🙂

10372219_10152887915282025_3628243543861875964_n.jpg.a3119732ffb8b0c3e3924aad42a3d00b.jpg

– the forum people have a tendency to steal my hearts

#letssocialize

I like this hashtag 😁

Oh, hi, I’m Ra… … scratch that.

Let’s just stick to Woofy, your unusual neighbor who once used to bark behind ladies’ back 😄 I’m a dog person, thus I love dog gifs and I wish there were more dog emojis 🐕

I’ve been on Fiverr since its beginnings back in early 2010, and I’ve seen it all. Sometimes I think I’ve seen too much 👀 , while other times I’m amazed by how time flew by and that I’m still here, still standing straight!

I like to think that the impossible doesn’t exist, that it’s just harder to reach.

I can be dead serious, as well as extremely funny; I can be dangerously sad, as well as outrageously happy. I’m a Gemini, so I think it’s in my nature to be dual, hence the slight bipolarity and more-than-slight OCD - for there’s a constant fight going on inside of me.

I could make an Epic Trilogy Book just about me & my passions/hobbies, but I’m currently learning to talk/write less and do more 🙂

10372219_10152887915282025_3628243543861875964_n

– the forum people have a tendency to steal my hearts

Well, the sheep must think you are Woolfy. They look scared, not a face that would make you strange looking in their eyes lol 😛

Well, the sheep must think you are Woolfy. They look scared, not a face that would make you strange looking in their eyes lol 😛

Oh my, you reminded me of something, so here it goes: I’ve been called…

Woody, Wooly, Goofy (come on!), Woolfy, Wolfy, Woodie, Wood (for real? 🤨), Woofster…

and still waiting for Wendy 😄

#CONSPIRACY alert: did @gig_freak design his profile photo to steal my identity? note the pose :eyes:😄 It’s a good pose, what can I say, the 👩

PC

a BIG no. ( Alert: You’ve already replied 3 times to @gig_freak in this particular topic. :cowboy_hat_face:) I am a XBOX user…

Impossible to derail a social thread – designed to socialize and everyone to talk about everything & anything (except promoting gigs! 👿

Woofster…

I like this one, somehow it reminds me of a coyote or a werewolf? 🤨

Impossible to derail a social thread – designed to socialize and everyone to talk about everything & anything (except promoting gigs! 👿

Woofster…

I like this one, somehow it reminds me of a coyote or a werewolf? 🤨

Well, my favorite is “Wooly”, as it sounds woolly, soft, warm and fuzzy like a 🐕

The question is are you a soft, warm, woolly etc… kinda guy tho? 😶

The question is are you a soft, warm, woolly etc… kinda guy tho? 😶

I’m a natural cuddler, a real smoocher, a born romantic, and still working my way as a ladies killer 😁

Hi, I’m Lilac , I’m mostly a lurker but sometimes I have comments like this one.
I try to post on the forums because I know that’s a way for buyers like you, to get to know someone better but sometimes I just don’t know what to say. 😶 Which is funny because I’m an extravert but I’m one of those extraverts that come out after they feel comfortable. 😂

Hi, I’m Lilac , I’m mostly a lurker but sometimes I have comments like this one.

I try to post on the forums because I know that’s a way for buyers like you, to get to know someone better but sometimes I just don’t know what to say. 😶 Which is funny because I’m an extravert but I’m one of those extraverts that come out after they feel comfortable. 😂

Welcome!

Come on out, play & socialize with us.

I work full time, freelance part time and buy on 5r full time (ha, ha). 😅

(Unfastens the forum vocalizer and reveals the voice of a human)

My name is Tommy (That’s Mooch 1 if you’re nasty).

I’m a professional musician/ pianist/ singer/ songwriter… I’m a semi professional coffee drinker…I’m a hobbyist heavy-thing-picker-upper (that’s bodybuilding speak for ‘I lift weights’).

I slip into my “Hunter S. Thompson meets the mumbled ramblings of an improvisational comedic troop” voice in real life.

I write, sing and produce music on fiverr, but I write commercial artist music as an actual job (if that actually counts as a job). I have several songs on albums (as performed by others) slated for release in this fourth quarter.

I’ve performed live since the age of five.

I’m a social alpha male and an introverted coffee shop writer. That produces instances of entertaining in front of large groups of people while imagining being on your couch watching “Twin Peaks.” It’s a stilling reaction to a life lived in a traveling fun house. Oh, the stories the mirrors could tell.

I am to coffee what Hemingway was to alcohol (if this could provide me his results…that would be groovy).

I’m a feverishly independent dream seeker and battling stage five practicality.

I routinely get referred to as “unapproachable.” But I’m not as unfriendly as my “resting gym face” would have you believe.

I’m an Instagram model. Not really. I’ve just always wanted to refer to myself as an Instagram model. Because, what does that even mean? I have a big chest and can forget to put my shirt on, then take a picture…that seems like the maximum requirement. Requirements met! On second thought… I’ve decided I am an Instagram model.

On average, I drink 12 shots of espresso per day. I’m not bragging…rather, I’m giving warning - should I not appear on the forum for several weeks…you’ll know what happened. No, this doesn’t appear obvious or keep me wired. It’s all here in this book: “So you want to be a songwriter.”

Most of my catalog is love songs. I’m baffled when writers reduce this topic to terms like “silly”…as though it’s not the only vulnerable, relatable and endlessly vast discussion we’ll ever have.

I would be equally happy discussing the colors of clothing worn by popular characters to paint their insights into the human condition or dancing to late 80’s R&B music in the bread section at a shopping market.

I really like a number of contributors here…and I show my appreciation the same way I show my dismissal of the contributors that I don’t care for… pure, unfiltered silliness.

I can’t wait to see the A&E biography this information results in.

(Unfastens the forum vocalizer and reveals the voice of a human)

My name is Tommy (That’s Mooch 1 if you’re nasty).

I’m a professional musician/ pianist/ singer/ songwriter… I’m a semi professional coffee drinker…I’m a hobbyist heavy-thing-picker-upper (that’s bodybuilding speak for ‘I lift weights’).

I slip into my “Hunter S. Thompson meets the mumbled ramblings of an improvisational comedic troop” voice in real life.

I write, sing and produce music on fiverr, but I write commercial artist music as an actual job (if that actually counts as a job). I have several songs on albums (as performed by others) slated for release in this fourth quarter.

I’ve performed live since the age of five.

I’m a social alpha male and an introverted coffee shop writer. That produces instances of entertaining in front of large groups of people while imagining being on your couch watching “Twin Peaks.” It’s a stilling reaction to a life lived in a traveling fun house. Oh, the stories the mirrors could tell.

I am to coffee what Hemingway was to alcohol (if this could provide me his results…that would be groovy).

I’m a feverishly independent dream seeker and battling stage five practicality.

I routinely get referred to as “unapproachable.” But I’m not as unfriendly as my “resting gym face” would have you believe.

I’m an Instagram model. Not really. I’ve just always wanted to refer to myself as an Instagram model. Because, what does that even mean? I have a big chest and can forget to put my shirt on, then take a picture…that seems like the maximum requirement. Requirements met! On second thought… I’ve decided I am an Instagram model.

On average, I drink 12 shots of espresso per day. I’m not bragging…rather, I’m giving warning - should I not appear on the forum for several weeks…you’ll know what happened. No, this doesn’t appear obvious or keep me wired. It’s all here in this book: “So you want to be a songwriter.”

Most of my catalog is love songs. I’m baffled when writers reduce this topic to terms like “silly”…as though it’s not the only vulnerable, relatable and endlessly vast discussion we’ll ever have.

I would be equally happy discussing the colors of clothing worn by popular characters to paint their insights into the human condition or dancing to late 80’s R&B music in the bread section at a shopping market.

I really like a number of contributors here…and I show my appreciation the same way I show my dismissal of the contributors that I don’t care for… pure, unfiltered silliness.

I can’t wait to see the A&E biography this information results in.

Finally I get to know your real name as I was quite the curious 🐕. Though I like ‘Mooch’ a lot! 😁

I’ve been spying lurking watching you for a while on the forum 👀 , I’ve been envying your keytar skills, and especially your out-of-this-world creative talent at writing!

Your style of forum posting makes my day, puts a smile on my face when I’m not in the mood (for smiling, that is, but feel free to think outside the box if you wish 😃 ), and I’m always surprised by how the brain works for some people 🧠

So many darn words, when I could’ve simply said “you’re brilliant”. I really need to learn to speak/write less!

Finally I get to know your real name as I was quite the curious 🐕. Though I like ‘Mooch’ a lot! 😁

I’ve been spying lurking watching you for a while on the forum 👀 , I’ve been envying your keytar skills, and especially your out-of-this-world creative talent at writing!

Your style of forum posting makes my day, puts a smile on my face when I’m not in the mood (for smiling, that is, but feel free to think outside the box if you wish 😃 ), and I’m always surprised by how the brain works for some people 🧠

So many darn words, when I could’ve simply said “you’re brilliant”. I really need to learn to speak/write less!

I’ve been envying your keytar skills

“You can measure any man’s audacity by his willingness to play the keytar.” - Confucius (actual quote)

Your style of forum posting makes my day

Well, I truly appreciate that. I spend the majority of forum time unearthing actually usable information/advice (as opposed to mine, which will get you an all expenses paid trip to the Bell View Mental Hospital. Although they do have an interesting catch phrase: “Bell View - Show us you’re nuts.”)

you’re brilliant

I’m more-so a Frankenstein’s oddity. Some hybrid of corpse and gonzo journalism. Sprouting appendages and using them to needle metal utensils into the wall sockets. But moms dig me.

Archived