Let's socialize!

gina_riley2

I guess I can hop in.
Hello fellow citizens of Fiverrland.

I’m Zeus.
Some people call me Z. One guy at work calls me T-God. What am I, a rapper? 😆
99% of the time people assume I am a guy on Fiverr which is understandable, it’s not a problem.

I teach.
I draw.
I translate.
I make stuff.

I enjoy eating. A LOT.
I go to the gym in order to stay in shape.
I hate working out though.

I remember seeing a meme somewhere that said
"Exercising would be so much more rewarding if calories screamed while you burned them"
and I thought heck yeah.

I’m a sadistic nerd, y’all.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good insights. Too many people nowadays especially abuse social media by spamming with advertisements. Don’t get me wrong, there are certainly eye catching & relevant advertisements for your target audience, but poorly crafted and plain Jane “spam” ads are not worth anyone’s time!

Guest the_possumist

Hi!

I’m Kathryn. 😃

1439204128_CutePossum.PNG.d9746112e07acfd0ad4d5ea9c67507b3.PNG

Possums are my spirit animal.

On Fiverr, I proofread and edit. Off Fiverr, I work at a residential facility for adults with severe mental illnesses. I love my off-Fiverr job, but I’m enjoying my time here so far, too. 😁
I’d like to be an active part of the forum community, but I’m super shy and also new, so I don’t feel like I have a lot to contribute at this point. That being said, maybe you’ll all start seeing me more often out in the open rather than lurking and 💜'ing comments.

Oh hey, @inthewhalegamin- Jonah?

Hi!

I’m Kathryn. 😃

Cute Possum

On Fiverr, I proofread and edit. Off Fiverr, I work at a residential facility for adults with severe mental illnesses. I love my off-Fiverr job, but I’m enjoying my time here so far, too. 😁

I’d like to be an active part of the forum community, but I’m super shy and also new, so I don’t feel like I have a lot to contribute at this point. That being said, maybe you’ll all start seeing me more often out in the open rather than lurking and 💜'ing comments.

Hi Kathryn!

That being said, maybe you’ll all start seeing me more often out in the open rather than lurking and 💜'ing comments.

That’s the spirit we want - and don’t worry, a lot of dudes & dudettes from the forum are shy, including myself, but to be shy you have to live in the real world, for in the digital world “shy” kinda loses its meaning.

Does that possum pic strike you as being shy? I doubt it, it’s more like curiosity and eagerness, so lift up your possum spirit and join us!

Guest the_possumist

Hi Kathryn!

That being said, maybe you’ll all start seeing me more often out in the open rather than lurking and 💜'ing comments.

That’s the spirit we want - and don’t worry, a lot of dudes & dudettes from the forum are shy, including myself, but to be shy you have to live in the real world, for in the digital world “shy” kinda loses its meaning.

Does that possum pic strike you as being shy? I doubt it, it’s more like curiosity and eagerness, so lift up your possum spirit and join us!

That made me so happy. :rofl:

I totally agree! No more playing dead- it’s time to venture out and meet people! (While remembering to look both ways before crossing the street…)

Hi!

I’m Kathryn. 😃

Cute Possum

Nice too meet you @the_possumist You were the first one to guess and you got it right! 😃

Awesome. How long have you been on Fiverr for?

Hi Kathryn!

LOL Woofy you are so different from me 👍 [in a good way, I mean.]

LOL Woofy you are so different from me 👍 [in a good way, I mean.]

How come? 😃 A while back you told me I’m just like you, that I even talk/write like you 😅

I’m nowhere as nice to people as you are. That’s impossible for me. LOL. And you are a people’s person while I am very very self-centered…

I’m nowhere as nice to people as you are. That’s impossible for me. LOL. And you are a people’s person while I am very very self-centered…

If we dive further into that topic, we’ll both realize that each have their own pros & cons, so yeah, nothing to feel good, bad or sorry about being different - we’re just human 🙂 And you know how humans are: when you have something, you long for what another has, just like I sometimes wish I’d be more self-centered.

giphy.gif.ca8cd5f060b94251b3c70cee871e534c.gif

Guest the_possumist

Nice too meet you @the_possumist You were the first one to guess and you got it right! 😃

Awesome. How long have you been on Fiverr for?

Whoohoo! for me getting it right! 😄

Almost two months, but I only started getting orders right at the end of August. Since then, things have been pretty steady.

I love your profile pic, btw.

Whoohoo! for me getting it right! 😄

Almost two months, but I only started getting orders right at the end of August. Since then, things have been pretty steady.

I love your profile pic, btw.

Thank you! @the_possumist . That’s awesome, I hope to be in your shoes soon too!

@saddu_writer My friend from high school, who also got me into YouTube, came up with the pun! He is a pretty funny guy!

I am a 👵s. Today, and tomorrow alll of the schools in our county have been/will be closed due to some sort of threat to many schools via e-mail and texts. The FBI has been called in. I was supposed to work both days, so I will miss the income, but I would rather everyone be safe. I am trying to build up my Fiverr business because winters here involve icy roadways and pathways that I want to avoid. Plus it will help to have a little extra during the summer months when I do not substitute.

I enjoy the Fiverr forum and he people I am meeting here.

The FBI has been called in. I was supposed to work both days, so

I teach.

I think being a teacher is one of the most difficult and rewarding jobs.

When I was younger, I loved to draw but it was hard for me. It took a great deal of efforts. Now, I just hire others to do what I can’t. 😁

My job is either boating or stressful, depending on the time of year. My escape is to write – fiction, fantasy, romance – trying my hand on a mystery, “who dun it”. (Haven’t decided on whose guilty yet) 😀

I found 5r when I need an ebook cover several years ago. I use sellers here for so much more than just covers.

Archived