Let's socialize!

gina_riley2

Hi!

I’m Kathryn. 😃

Cute Possum

Possums are my spirit animal.

On Fiverr, I proofread and edit. Off Fiverr, I work at a residential facility for adults with severe mental illnesses. I love my off-Fiverr job, but I’m enjoying my time here so far, too. 😁

I’d like to be an active part of the forum community, but I’m super shy and also new, so I don’t feel like I have a lot to contribute at this point. That being said, maybe you’ll all start seeing me more often out in the open rather than lurking and 💜'ing comments.

Oh hey, @inthewhalegamin- Jonah?

So @the_possumist works in a residential facility for adults with severe mental illness! That’s very encouraging! I mean, who balances freelancing with demanding job and still makes it sound cool? You are of a kind @the_possumist 👍

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!! It just takes a little time. Don’t give up! If you haven’t already, you might want to check out the podcasts. It was a really helpful source for me getting started. 🙂

Ha! Thank you for your confidence in me!

Thank you for the encouragement @the_possumist. I actually didn’t think of visiting the podcast, but now I have to. I hope individuals like me will also take the same approach to help them build up in Fiverr.

Hi!

I’m Kathryn. 😃

Cute Possum

Possums are my spirit animal.

On Fiverr, I proofread and edit. Off Fiverr, I work at a residential facility for adults with severe mental illnesses. I love my off-Fiverr job, but I’m enjoying my time here so far, too. 😁

I’d like to be an active part of the forum community, but I’m super shy and also new, so I don’t feel like I have a lot to contribute at this point. That being said, maybe you’ll all start seeing me more often out in the open rather than lurking and 💜'ing comments.

Oh hey, @inthewhalegamin- Jonah?

Animal Speaks: Opossum: Diversity

Opossum medicine requires a great deal of strategy. Although an opossum has teeth and claws, it rarely uses them, preferring the strategy of diversion to save itself. It plays dead until the attacker loses interest and then bolts for safety. The Opossum teaches us to use our brains rather than our brawn. The number 13 is very symbolic for Opossum people. When an Opossum shows up as a totem, check appearances. Are there people around you putting up false appearances? Is your attention being diverted?

May I ask Why?

Btw, welcome to the forum.

I would say I agree with that, the social media is an absolute waste of time, creates unnecessary pressure to be what you are not and is a cesspool of negativity. Google is essential to my life, I can’t live without it; the smartphone is essential to my life, as is the internet; but the social media is nothing more than a frivolous addition, I can live very well without it and I am sure so could 99.99% of people. But then, I am a loner, so it could be just me. [Damn, I’m turning out to be more and more of a cantankerous middle-aged man every day.]

@writer99025 it depends with what kind of people you interact with in the social media. social media is a good platform where you can meet new friends who might help you in one way or another. As much as it might be time consuming, you should set your own limits on what to do in the social media, and how long to do it; to avoid unnecessary conversations that are not constructive.

@writer99025 it depends with what kind of people you interact with in the social media. social media is a good platform where you can meet new friends who might help you in one way or another. As much as it might be time consuming, you should set your own limits on what to do in the social media, and how long to do it; to avoid unnecessary conversations that are not constructive.

Google the term “Facebook Depression”.

Hi am Green, a newbie here though but i would like to get an answer cause unlike other freelancing sites you link your payment account or do a setup. but am unlikely to this as i haven"t seen any option for it. That’s why am asking

Hi Green! Take this route and on the left sidebar you´ll find many more useful infos ➡️ https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201690537-How-do-I-add-my-PayPal-account-to-my-Fiverr-account-

I just read this article ******* and I just noted how harmful Facebook can be to ones life. However, it states that " the more time a person spends on Facebook, the more his or her feelings of well-being decrease and feelings of depression increase." That means that with moderation such problem can be handled. Moreover, social medial is a general term and not specific. But I respect your opinion @writer99025, it is helpful.

Mod Note: URL removed

Animal Speaks: Opossum: Diversity

Opossum medicine requires a great deal of strategy. Although an opossum has teeth and claws, it rarely uses them, preferring the strategy of diversion to save itself. It plays dead until the attacker loses interest and then bolts for safety. The Opossum teaches us to use our brains rather than our brawn. The number 13 is very symbolic for Opossum people. When an Opossum shows up as a totem, check appearances. Are there people around you putting up false appearances? Is your attention being diverted?

Oh snap! Thanks for sharing- I learned stuff! 😁

Archived