Finally Got My 100th Order Completed As Not Rated!

ssj1236

So what’s you’re Not Rated order count?

I did not rate 3.

Two gave me plagiarized, stolen stuff that I had to report to CS.

One was just so horrible. She was level 0 with zero reviews. I was still fairly new and wasn’t savvy enough, although I thought I was. She really tried hard and I didn’t have the heart to give her a bad review and my conscious wouldn’t let me leave a good one.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not rate 3.

One was just so horrible. She was level 0 with zero reviews. I was still fairly new and wasn’t savvy enough, although I thought I was. She really tried hard and I didn’t have the heart to give her a bad review and my conscious wouldn’t let me leave a good one.

You should’ve!!!

P.S

Thanks for leaving reviews. We need more people like you.

You should’ve!!!

P.S

Thanks for leaving reviews. We need more people like you.

Oh, I’m on my tablet so it’s a pain to do anything. I’ve posted several post with screen capture of review. I also created a thread on New Years Day titled, 5 star Review, the Write up.

Search my name for the threads. If you can’t find it, I can send it to you probably tomorrow when I have my computer. I get the feeling, someone else will be quicker.

I did not rate 3.

Gina, in capitalism, you don’t let feelings get in the way of business! If someone delivered you a shoddy piece of work, you should have burned his or her username onto the face of the Internet itself.

Imagine if you are building a skyscraper and Jim who’s on the team pouring concrete into your foundations does a terrible job. Would you let this pass just because Jims’ incredible Che Guevara-like mustache makes your heart flutter?

NO! Because this, Gina is exactly how skyscrapers fall down in the first place.

Gina, in capitalism, you don’t let feelings get in the way of business! If someone delivered you a shoddy piece of work, you should have burned his or her username onto the face of the Internet itself.

Imagine if you are building a skyscraper and Jim who’s on the team pouring concrete into your foundations does a terrible job. Would you let this pass just because Jims’ incredible Che Guevara-like mustache makes your heart flutter?

@gina_riley2 do what @cyaxrex said. There are great buyers who mess up occasionally but then there are buyers who keep doing it over and over again. Be nice, but not too nice. But keep in mind, we “really” appreciate buyers like you.

Thanks.

Oh, of all the names is the world you pick the one that makes my stomach churn and make me want to puke.

I would never hire Jim (simply because of the name), I would do the work myself or sleep on the bench homeless before I let Jim anywhere near me with a 20,000 pole.

I was still kinda new. I would have a different reaction today. 😀

Oh, of all the names is the world you pick the one that makes my stomach churn and make me want to puke.

I would never hire Jim (simply because of the name), I would do the work myself or sleep on the bench homeless before I let Jim anywhere near me with a 20,000 pole.

What if I told you my real name is Jim?

I have completed 176 orders and non rated ones are 7… Looks like i am pretty fortunate in reviews. 😏

Oh, just you wait, just you wait. I didn’t have a single unrated order by the time I had 100 reviews and then I don’t know what happened. It was like an instant shift,

Well, who would have thought that you of all people would turn out to be a closet Jim racist?

Tut tut Gina. Shame on you and your big, “Jims Need Not Apply” buyer request sign. If you prick a Jim, doth it not bleed just like you, Gina?

I’m shocked. What’s worse, I bet Jims all around the world are reeling with social injustice right now. At least if a race war starts tomorrow, we’ll know who to blame.

Well, who would have thought that you of all people would turn out to be a closet Jim racist?

Tut tut Gina. Shame on you and your big, “Jims Need Not Apply” buyer request sign. If you prick a Jim, doth it not bleed just like you, Gina?

I’m shocked. What’s worse, I bet Jims all around the world are reeling with social injustice right now. At least if a race war starts tomorrow, we’ll know who to blame.

Andy,

I get that Jim aka ssj1236 holds a special place in your ❤️.

So sweet. I feel the love in the air. Could it be Spring? Ahhh.

Back on Topic, it’s not hard to leave review. You accept, then 3 clicks, then the Write up is optional, then next. The next step is Private Feedback which is mandatory otherwise the order is not complete.

Andy,

I get that Jim aka ssj1236 holds a special place in your ❤️.

So sweet. I feel the love in the air. Could it be Spring? Ahhh.

Back on Topic, it’s not hard to leave review. You accept, then 3 clicks, then the Write up is optional, then next. The next step is Private Feedback which is mandatory otherwise the order is not complete.

Wait, private feedback is mandatory? Wasn’t that optional?

P.S

Seriously, my name is not Jim. It’s Solnyshko Tsvetochek.

Yes, Jim, Private Feedback is mandatory. If I don’t do it, the the order sits in limbo and will auto complete in 3 days.

I Solnyshko Tsvetochek, thank you for providing us with this valuable information.

written by - “Solnyshko Tsvetochek”.

Solnyshko Tsvetochek is the name of the guy who wrote this.

Post By: Solnyshko Tsvetochek

I Solnyshko Tsvetochek, thank you for providing us with this valuable information.

Lol.

I’m just kidding.

You are welcome, shucks I’m too lazy to type your full name, you have anything shorter? You know,

Jim for James

Bob for Robert

Joe for Joseph

Gina for Regina

Solnyshko Tsvetochek

Sonny 😕

Archived