How is your April Sales?

psychicbunny

Guest yokesbusiness

same here too, I don’t know what’s happening though. I got quite an amount of sales on the first and second week, but this week is just stagnant.

Maybe people are having fun with Easter 🙂

Mine has been good. I had to cut back my queue so I wouldn’t get overwhelmed with orders, since this is a busy month in my daily life. I’m a novel beta reader, though, so my jobs takes a bit to do. About 1/2-3/4 of my orders are repeat buyers that I’ve gained over the last year.

It’s too slow, hope it will be much much better soon 🙂

Does anybody know why gigs are not displaying?

Does anybody know why gigs are not displaying?

99% of slowdowns are not because the gigs are not displaying. The search pages are filled with gigs. Competition increases all the time on Fiverr and it’s a seasonal change for many places. As Fiverr grows, competition will continue to increase so that won’t change. The first few pages don’t hold an endless amount of gigs. Of course, normal changes with seasons, holidays, and just plain business issues will always be up and down.

Clients come and go in weird waves, that is for sure.

My previous Bestseller continues to be dead wood, oddly. Still on the first page for its relevant keyword but nobody is interested anymore, at all. It still gets bought, occasionally & technically, but those turn out to be entirely different custom orders.
Instead, I suddenly have 2 Orders in Queue for something that had been untouched ever since I’d set it up many weeks ago.

So. April? April’s strange but alright.

Clients come and go in weird waves, that is for sure.

My previous Bestseller continues to be dead wood, oddly. Still on the first page for its relevant keyword but nobody is interested anymore, at all. It still gets bought, occasionally & technically, but those turn out to be entirely different custom orders.

Instead, I suddenly have 2 Orders in Queue for something that had been untouched ever since I’d set it up many weeks ago.

So. April? April’s strange but alright.

Perhaps it’s the April fools. 😉

Slow, very slow. Almost all sales I’ve gotten have been from return clients and social media. I’m literally running out of ideas to get more sales. I really hope the traffic picks up again. 😦
P.S
First month where the majority of my order (around15) came from social media advertising.

It’s been pretty busy since the 12th of April when I re-activated my gigs after a long offline period because of my hubby’s death. I didn’t believe I’d have any luck almost one year offsite, but orders have started coming in almost immediately! I’m just $25 away from my Gross Income target and it was a pretty unrealistic target for the 18 days I had ahead but I’m nearly there so I guess things are good here 🙂

Archived