Fiverr with studies

saddu_writer

. Pause gigs or turn down work if you’re busy on your studying.

I made the mistake to pause all my gigs during exams. The result? 2 months with no orders at all, despite constant promotion on social media and a lot of tricks to get back.

I do not recommend it at all.

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve never had any trouble getting orders back after vacation mode with all gigs paused. I use vacation mode a lot. Maybe for a week or two there might be less messages but 2 months is surprising and perhaps there were other factors, such as time of year?

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve never had any trouble getting orders back after vacation mode with all gigs paused. I use vacation mode a lot. Maybe for a week or two there might be less messages but 2 months is surprising and perhaps there were other factors, such as time of year?

It was around June/July I think. It might also be caused by how many sales you usually make. Around that time I was not having a lot of them, so I guess there was also a bit of competition. I’m just glad I got over that period. 🙂

Just for an hour?? Why? 😒

Ugh, what’s with the annoyed face?

“Borrow the brain” was a joke.

I was complimenting saddu on balancing full time school (difficult degree) and holding down a job; doing exceptionally well in both.

Saddu knew what I was talking about, so not sure why you’re upset?

Ugh, what’s with the annoyed face?

“Borrow the brain” was a joke.

I was complimenting saddu on balancing full time school (difficult degree) and holding down a job; doing exceptionally well in both.

Saddu knew what I was talking about, so not sure why you’re upset?

I know you were joking 🙃 what i really mean is “borrow @saddu_writer brain for atleast 2-3 days 😂 , you can’t do anything in just 60 minutes.” Annoyed face for “Really! Only for 1 hour.”

I know you were joking 🙃 what i really mean is “borrow @saddu_writer brain for atleast 2-3 days 😂 , you can’t do anything in just 60 minutes.” Annoyed face for “Really! Only for 1 hour.”

Umm, saddu_writer is a 👧.

I figured she would need her brains for studying and such so wouldn’t be able to part with it for longer than an hour. 😀

Here is my point of view. Right now I’m ending high school and I need to choose my studies. Year ago I was focused to become a doctor or something. I have no other options, because filmmaking (my great passion) and editing was just a hobby for me.

Right now after 2 sucessfully months on fiverr I finally know what to do with my life. In February I’ve earned something about 2x average sallary in my country, and I’m looking forward to open my film producing bussines and go to director studies. With few more months like that I will be able to buy all the gear which I can only dream few months ago.

But getting to the point - I’m still learning on school and I’m able to work on fiverr at the same time. I’m not saying it’s easy - mostly it’s like EAT - LEARN - SLEEP, but I think it’s worth it and after earning serious amount of money, deserved rest will come up.

Of course if your studies are very demanding, it will be extremely hard to work on fiverr and learn at the same time.

Guest offlinehelpers

Here is my point of view. Right now I’m ending high school and I need to choose my studies. Year ago I was focused to become a doctor or something. I have no other options, because filmmaking (my great passion) and editing was just a hobby for me.

Right now after 2 sucessfully months on fiverr I finally know what to do with my life. In February I’ve earned something about 2x average sallary in my country, and I’m looking forward to open my film producing bussines and go to director studies. With few more months like that I will be able to buy all the gear which I can only dream few months ago.

But getting to the point - I’m still learning on school and I’m able to work on fiverr at the same time. I’m not saying it’s easy - mostly it’s like EAT - LEARN - SLEEP, but I think it’s worth it and after earning serious amount of money, deserved rest will come up.

Of course if your studies are very demanding, it will be extremely hard to work on fiverr and learn at the same time.

That’s a really mature way of looking at it @czarekpiast - I hope you do really well in whatever you choose to do!

Absolutely inspirational and impressive story. People like you are the ones who motivate others. Wish you more success.

Archived