1,000 positive reviews

psychicbunny

Omg I literally just checked out your profile and was like “whoa, what a nice number of reviews,” then I saw this post. Congratulations to you so much! I always look forward to your input on the posts here on the forum (I’m a huge lurker, haha).

Omg I literally just checked out your profile and was like “whoa, what a nice number of reviews,” then I saw this post. Congratulations to you so much! I always look forward to your input on the posts here on the forum (I’m a huge lurker, haha).

What I wonder is how do we check the profile of other forum users. There is not a direct link to their fiverr account anymore as it was in the old forum, is it?

I just reached 1,000 positive reviews and I am super stoked asjkfsjfl I want to thank Fiverr and everyone who’s supported me and my toaster strudel addiction you guys are the true MVPs thank you all I love you

Next up I’m trying to get that TRS! I can do it! 🙂

I just reached 1,000 positive reviews

Congrats! That’s a wonderful milestone and one I’m chasing too. Hats off for getting there!

What I wonder is how do we check the profile of other forum users. There is not a direct link to their fiverr account anymore as it was in the old forum, is it?

People should add the link manually. Here’s a thread (linked below) that shows the baby steps needed to make it happen.

If you click on my icon, you’ll see I have it set so you have the link there. I recommend everybody else does the same.

Of course, for those who haven’t made it easy, we use the tip from @mithril above:

fiver.com/UserName

A few more steps, but doable.

ETA: You don´t need to do this anymore, the kind forum people have set it up so your fiverr.com link is displayed automatically now! I see a lot of people don´t have a clickable link to their fiverr.com profile page. It´s not there automatically when clicking someone´s name like it was in the old forum - don´t forget to set it, if you want people to see a direct link to your main fiverr profile and your gigs when they click your name in a forum post! You can do it here in the forum settings, …

People should add the link manually. Here’s a thread (linked below) that shows the baby steps needed to make it happen.

If you click on my icon, you’ll see I have it set so you have the link there. I recommend everybody else does the same.

Of course, for those who haven’t made it easy, we use the tip from @mithril above:

fiver.com/UserName

A few more steps, but doable.

ETA: You don´t need to do this anymore, the kind forum people have set it up so your fiverr.com link is displayed automatically now! I see a lot of people don´t have a clickable link to their fiverr.com profile page. It´s not there automatically when clicking someone´s name like it was in the old forum - don´t forget to set it, if you want people to see a direct link to your main fiverr profile and your gigs when they click your name in a forum post! You can do it here in the forum settings, …

@mariokluser There is a place for it in your profile under website. We have requested that the forum vendor and staff work on adding everyone’s profile to it automatically, which would make it almost as easy as the old forum. So far they have not reached that point on the to-do list.

The best thing for now is to encourage everyone to add their own and @lisabaarns provided the link on how so I’ll replicate it here and ask everyone reading to change theirs. I can help on a limited basis since moderators can change it for you, but I can’t do them all. If anyone is having a very hard time with it, though, send me a forum PM and I’ll try to help. Here is a re-post of instructions:

Archived