How I got Over 70 sales in my first 30 days

patsvoice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change this gig title: I will provide you a full eBook

To this: I will give you a Passive INCOME eBook.

Change this: I will design a Number One Kindle or eBook cover Fast

To this: I will design an eBook Cover in 3 days.

IF you do specific designs such as Christian, Muslim, Horror, then maybe you’ll want a specific gig title like this:

I will design a Christian eBook Cover in 3 days.

You also need better portfolio samples, 3 of them, and they have to look good. Since you have no reviews, you should offer 2-3 covers instead of 1 for $5.

Let’s look at your other gig: “I will research and write any Article of 500 words.”

Why? Are you an expert on every topic? Why not write about the things you know about?

Example: I will write a 500 word FOOD Blog in 3 days.

Good luck.

Thanks It Relay Help!
favicon.icoFiverr.com IMG_20160819_215715.jpg

mianmmujtaba's public profile on Fiverr

I am a word-press developer .I am also a graphics designer.I have 6 months experience on word-press. I will create a word-press website in awesome design. i will also try my best to deliver an great result and make people happy.Thanks for visiting...

favicon.icoFiverr.com
090cba19b4458e04da81502e03ac9e2a0c0fb44c.png

mianmmujtaba : I will design a business card with psd for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, mianmmujtaba will design a business card with psd. | I will design stylish business card Your card will be design according to your requirements Our included featuresFree QR CODE300+ dpi filePRINT READY FILESmodern,simpleplastic...

favicon.icoFiverr.com
2dd9d034a44bf64373534506c507e9ea06c77e73.png

mianmmujtaba : I will create a well looking woocommerce website for s10 for $10...

For only $10, mianmmujtaba will create a well looking woocommerce website for s10. | I am a word-press developer .I am completely able to create the word-press database.I am also a web-designer.I am graduated in my work.I have 6 | On Fiverr.com

my personal opinion Time is most important for that person who has lots of work in his hand but like me who get less one order per week can be spend one day for 5$. and you already mention to earn 5$-10$ is not so easy in our country. we can buy 7days foods by spending 10USD. anyway, thanks for understanding our condition.

Hi, patsvoice.

Could you please show me for example one template that you use when sending offers on Buyer Requests? I tried everything and got no answer. Usually I spend about 15 min writing them, thinking how to really convince without appearing desperate and how to really sell my service, but very often they accept offers from low quality sellers. It’s so confusing to me. I used to work on another website, where you bid for projects, and there I was really successful in getting picked, but here, it’s really a struggle.

• 5 months later...

Archived