My Account Has Flagged For No Reason

iqrarhussain663

Question

I Dindt Use Any VPN Or anything Like That Just Suddenly It Says your Account Has Been Flagged I Didn’t Recive Any Mail Regarding This Nothing I Has Appeal With Fiverr Kindly Recover Thosuand Of People Account Who Account Has Been Flagged For Same Reason

• Like 16
  • Sad 7

11 answers to this question

Hello @iqrarhussain663 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Your account is flagged due to a violation of our policies. Since these account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager, I am so sorry to say that there is nothing we can do to assist you on this matter. 

Please wait for our CS to reach out to you. There is no need to open new tickets. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 22
  • Up 1

Hello @s4sidramohsin 

16 minutes ago, s4sidramohsin said:

My account also flagged without any reason. How can we understand. We are very depressed. 

If you think your account was flagged without reason, please contact our Customer Support. As I said, here on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Since these account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager, I am so sorry to say that there is nothing we can do to assist you on this matter. 

I appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 15

Hello @aarjoo_cv 

13 hours ago, aarjoo_cv said:

I live in dubai I created my account last month so I haven't received any mail my account has been flagged I don't understand they are not giving it to the new seller my account is nowhere to be seen.  I'm not seeing the score there, my account doesn't understand why it's having this problem.

I can see that you have already contacted our Customer Support. Please be patient and wait for them to reach out to you. They will explain everything to you.  

• Like 11

Hello @webcut 

13 hours ago, webcut said:

They always ask me, but I don't have any answer on it. I always told them to contact with support.

The only proper answer can be given by the CS. That is why all need to contact them so that they can receive an explanation regarding their flagged accounts. 

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @iqrarhussain663 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Your account is flagged due to a violation of our policies. Since these account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager, I am so sorry to say that there is nothing we can do to assist you on this matter. 

Please wait for our CS to reach out to you. There is no need to open new tickets. 

My account also flagged without any reason. How can we understand. We are very depressed. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lena I am curious to know about the future of the flag account. Because many known freelancers have the same issue. They always ask me, but I don't have any answer on it. I always told them to contact with support.

Did Fiverr make any final decision for flag account yet?

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @s4sidramohsin 

If you think your account was flagged without reason, please contact our Customer Support. As I said, here on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. Since these account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager, I am so sorry to say that there is nothing we can do to assist you on this matter. 

I appreciate your understanding. 

I contact with customer support several times and they do nothing

• Like 5

On 3/16/2024 at 10:45 AM, s4sidramohsin said:

I contact with customer support several times and they do nothing

Same here, and at some point they will just ignore your questions altogether. 

It's probably on purpose. When I asked about it, they said 'your account may have IP consistencies or it could be something else'. Like, how can you flag an account and they don't know what it is about. When asking about the details, they just up and ignored all of my questions for 30 days. 
I have moved to the forum with my question since, and am yet to receive the details. Now, the story is that some other account may have used my profile picture and that triggered the flag. 

It's almost certainly not true what they are claiming about your account. You should demand the details so you can prove this is the case

• Like 6

It happened to me too when I was first promoted to Level 1 (with the old system).

Open a ticket and explain your problem politely, then you will probably receive an automated-looking answers. After that reply by reinstating your position and providing additional information if they seem to have ignored some points and they will probably have a manual check.

• Like 3

• Since you haven't received any notification, the first step is to contact Fiverr's support team directly. Explain your situation calmly and provide any relevant information, such as your account details and the problem you're facing.
  • Clearly state that you haven't violated any terms of service and request clarification on why your account has been flagged.
  • Be persistent but polite in your communication with the support team. They are there to assist you, and providing them with necessary information will help expedite the resolution process.
  • Like 3

On 3/14/2024 at 7:51 PM, Lena said:

Hello @iqrarhussain663 

I live in dubai I created my account last month so I haven't received any mail my account has been flagged I don't understand they are not giving it to the new seller my account is nowhere to be seen.  I'm not seeing the score there, my account doesn't understand why it's having this problem.

account flagged.png

• Like 8