How should I ask for tips to my buyer?

wyra27

Aint to proud to beg! Very often a tip jar is expected. Tips allow people to express their gratitude in forms that they can’t do otherwise. The tip is a form of connecting with people that is different from a “sale” and provides the seller and the buyer with a feeling that cannot be replaced through just a sale.
While not everyone tips every time, I would expect those persons who know you and use your service frequently to give one.

We all have to live and sometimes it’s the little extras that get us beyond just living.

Ultimately, it’s up to the buyer, but don’t limit customers good will by not making it available to them.

Good luck!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

If you ask to buyer for tips ,Buyer leave a low rating when he will leave from you .

No that is not like that in most cases,

if you do an awesome job for him & ask him for a tip at the end in delivery its up to him or her, you don’t have to force for tip, that will be wired. hope this helps 🙂

Since Fiverr automatically offers a tip option when the order is accepted, I offer a presumed thank you in advance. I write this…

"As always on Fiverr, tips are not expected, but greatly appreciated!"

My largest tip was $75 on a $100 order. . And yesterday a $20 tip on a $75order. And I get tipped regularly and by repeat Buyers, so I must be doing something right!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just worked on a book cover and I just had to change the logo color from black to yellow and format it for Createspace. I made couple more adjustments to the cover design and made a dark color border around the cover. It looked very professional and the buyer gave me a tip without even asking. So your best bet is to provide quality results and they will tip you without even asking. 🙂

You are right. Do your best and deliver Work beyond buyer expectations and then he will definitely give you tip.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Could you imagine the waitress or waiter actually ASKING for a tip? ugh. Gross.

Much like on your tab when you go to pay your bill in a restaurant, there is a little area where you can add a tip and some even tell you how much adding a 10, 15 or 20% tip would cost.

Same here. Fiverr not only prompts the buyer to review the order but, also to tip if they choose. So, no need for us to be beggars asking for tips.

GG

• 5 months later...
20 minutes ago, sheikh_jubayer said:

Could anyone tell me how to ask tips form buyer?? 😴 Kindly share your opinion guys😁

The same way you'd beg for spare change on a street corner?

Because it would be pretty much the same thing: begging people to give you money.

Archived