What can i do to remove that [ACCOUNT FLAGGED] FROM MY ACCOUNT

folly_bamishey

Question

10 answers to this question

Account flagged happened with alot of people including me. But trust me no one help you now. When you contact with support. they sent you email that you violate fiverr's terms and condition and some location inconsistency and left you by saying these words. 

Although after account flag you sell your services as it is but never be a part of level system in future

• Like 2

3 hours ago, visualstudios said:

How the ** do you have 4 orders and 3 unique clients but only $4 earned??

I think his earnings have not yet completed processing. It will take a few more days to update since s/he is a new seller.

@folly_bamishey What do you think caused this problem that you mentioned? 

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, folly_bamishey said:

Please advise me what can can i do to let my account secure and to remove that account flagged from my account

Only Fiverr Support can help you with your account-related issues. No one on the Forum can answer your question.

Contact them by emailing them at: support@fiverr.com or Send a Ticket to them: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr 

• Like 2

I am also facing the same problem, I have completed 300+ orders and am a level 2 seller with 4.9 star but due to current AI error my success level shown 4.
Can any one help me

Performance.png

Review.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Only Fiverr Support can help you with your account-related issues. No one on the Forum can answer your question.

Contact them by emailing them at: support@fiverr.com or Send a Ticket to them: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr 

• Like 4